• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Just awoke & realized something really obvious. I'm on the 6th floor, with a couple quality ratchet straps. Which, as you may know, is useful in the night-night method

I could jury-rig a noose with the ratchet straps — simpler than fancy knots, and made to carry much load. And tie it stably to a solid metal/stone balcony that can bear a big multiple of my weight. Then simply jump. If the strap is long enough, my head & spine should tear right off

The ratchet mechanism is a point-of-failure, but could be reinforced with duct tape and/or a simple knot. And it could be combined with a big height, so hitting the ground can be Plan B

If I'm worried about bystanders, maybe something similar can be done in the woods, abandoned ruins, cliffs, etc. And this method could be really reliable, maybe not shotgun-level, but good if you can't access shotguns

Am I missing something? I'm sure people must've thought of similar... but it's cheap & seems more reliable than normal jumping/hanging

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I mean it is more reliable than hanging and jumping separately, but I personally disregard jumping as a valid method altogether because the consequences of failure are too high. I think with hanging the consequences of failure are tolerable.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I mean it is more reliable than hanging and jumping separately, but I personally disregard jumping as a valid method altogether because the consequences of failure are too high. I think with hanging the consequences of failure are tolerable.
Good points! Yeah, without olympic-diver performance & discipline, jumpers rely on collision against some unspecified parts of their body. The kinetic chain could distribute thru you wrong in so many ways...

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think it's a bit too complicated.

Just like the person above wrote.
It's better to focus on jumping or normal hanging.
Combining methods is not necessarily a good option.
This may have the opposite effect than intended.

Jumping from a great height and hanging yourself are effective enough.
It just has to be done right.
If someone is unable to hang himself in a normal way, he will be even less able to do something like what you are writing about.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm doing the rachet strap and full suspension thing. Not jumping tho.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
This to me feels too complicated. Complications could lead to increased risk of failure. It seems like you already have a sturdy enough anchor point, if you can make sure not to bee seen why not just do the normal full suspension? the use of ratchet strap can only help with not bothering to do a knot but can it hold your full weight long enough without snapping? I would be more comfortable with a sturdy enough rope and do a quick knot. Hitting the ground how? Unless you jump directly onto a hard surface from sufficient enough hight, I highly advice against it.

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél