• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
Hey Y'all!
So yesterday I'd posted a thread about cyanide and thought of improving the plan from multiple perspectives:

1. More Reliability
2. Lesser Pain
3. Faster time to loss of consciousness

So I'm thinking of putting a noose around my neck and then drinking the cyanide solution. As soon as I drink the cyanide I'll kick the chair/stool and lose consciousness within 45 Seconds to 1 min before the major pain from cyanide kicks in.

This plan will also ensure that:

1. I can't accidentally vomit cyanide
2. Hanging Mortality Rate is 88% so there's 12% chance of surviving but in this case cyanide will poison and kill me even if I survived hanging miraculously or if I were cut down and saved and that too without experiencing the pain of cyanide since hanging makes one lose consciousness quite quickly.

I can also wear a swimming nose plug before putting the noose around my neck as it will help me even more in loosing consciousness even quicker when I hang. Also it will prevent me from fainting by inhaling cyanide fumes.

PS: One can also use exit bags and use carbon monoxide etc with cyanide and it will just work fine like above. But I don't have the resources needed for the same.

Reactions: Euthanza and lifeisbutadream
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Sounds good. I like failsafe plans. How do you get the c?

Reactions: Euthanza and tranquilityseeker
T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022

I personally got c from a B2B e commerce website from an industrial chemical supplier. I posed as a business that deals in polishing and gave a fake company name.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If you make the noose properly you can loose consciousness in under 20 seconds.

Reactions: tranquilityseeker
T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
If you make the noose properly you can loose consciousness in under 20 seconds.
That'd be even better. Can you share what do you mean by proper noose? Is there something which improves a noose?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I read it somewhere, you can get fatal potassium cyanide poisoning from swallowing 200 apple seeds, don't chew it because the cyanide needs to be extracted by acidic process in stomach. I haven't make further study, however it's good to know such method, a bag of 4 kg apples is available on the supermarket šŸ¤—

Reactions: tranquilityseeker
T

tranquilityseeker

Aug 5, 2022
I read it somewhere, you can get fatal potassium cyanide poisoning from swallowing 200 apple seeds, don't chew it because the cyanide needs to be extracted by acidic process in stomach. I haven't make further study, however it's good to know such method, a bag of 4 kg apples is available on the supermarket šŸ¤—
Yes, I've read it but Actually for it to be certainly fatal you need few thousand apples and not 200.
Also there is risk of paralysis as the body processes the seeds much slower compared to actual powder so one actually loses consciousness before attaining death.

There's risk of reliability but it indeed works.

Reactions: Euthanza