• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why it makes no sense to me when people act like suicide is supposedly so bad and act like it's the worst outcome possible. Ceasing to exist cannot possibly be something negative as there are no disadvantages to not existing with nobody able to suffer from being permanently unconscious, a fate we are all destined for anyway. Once one dies, their temporary, meaningless existence disappears into nothingness and for them it'll be like they never existed at all as they simply won't be able to experience anything.

To me the absence of existence could only ever be something positive as all suffering is ultimately as a result of existence after all, if there's no existence then nobody can be harmed in any way, in fact those who no longer exist cannot mourn for the absence of existence, they cannot grieve over how they lack the ability to suffer in an existence so futile and undesirable, they are simply unaware for all eternity instead.

To me existing truly is just a pointless process of waiting to die anyway where eventually all we know is destined to be forgotten about, we are all already decaying and slowly dying which makes it even more absurd how we exist in such an anti-suicide society. I find it such an unnacceptable tragedy how suicide isn't accepted as a valid, rational option, for me suicide is suffering prevention in an existence there was never a need for in the first place and was always completely unnecessary, I only find comfort in the thought of eternal nothingness.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890 and Dark Moon
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
Unfortunately if you die because that's what you want then you'll never know that you're dead and your very desire to be dead is almost pointless because you never got to know that you got what you wanted. For me death is an undesirable necessity so I guess I don't have to like dying, merely succeed in it.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Suicide is a good option for me because I don't think I can recover, I'm at the point of no return and I can forget about the bad memories and trauma when I no longer exist. I won't suffer anymore.

I wish the country where I'm from wasn't anti-suicide.