E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I just realised it's pointless to be "good" in this cesspool. Every odds are against good.

It's evil which rules all.

This is the absolute truth and cannot be denied.
It's a farce believing you can change anything.
Evil will always prevail in the end. It's the ultimate form of power to go forward and survive.

But we who are unable to become evil or even try to replicate any form of it, are left impaled by the stupid and meaningless existence we are living.

I'm starting to think god himself is evil just as the devil. They are just wanting different goals or outcomes. If god was good he would've put an end to earth right now. But he keeps it going.
He accepts pointless suffering that is ultimately meaningless for whatever reason.

I can even say being good in this world is in some shape or form even an evil act.
Being good to another person for example only strengthen their illusion of comfort and tricks them into believing it . Maybe the act will infuse life into their brain to procreate which in turn will resurrect new evil once again.

People are brainwashed and their natural instincts are reinforced by evil deeds.
They believe evil is equal to power, which it is.
It is the driving force forward. But it doesn't make it right. It's wrong. Life is wrong.

Being good is even looked upon as being weak.
Which is false. Suicide is also looked upon as being weak, which is just as false.
Anyone who have gone through suicide thoughts or acts know it requires incredible strength and extreme desperation.

The people who shout "kill yourself" when watching someone jump from a bridge are scared. They are simply projecting their fears uncontrollably. It's disgusting,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ginnn, Niirvana, crimson blue and 12 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I just realised it's pointless to be "good" in this cesspool. Every odds are against good.

It's evil which rules all.

This is the absolute truth and cannot be denied.
It's a farce believing you can change anything.
Evil will always prevail in the end. It's the ultimate form of power to go forward and survive.

But we who are unable to become evil or even try to replicate any form of it, are left impaled by the stupid and meaningless existence we are living.

I'm starting to think god himself is evil just as the devil. They are just wanting different goals or outcomes. If god was good he would've put an end to earth right now. But he keeps it going.
He accepts pointless suffering that is ultimately meaningless for whatever reason.

I can even say being good in this world is in some shape or form even an evil act.
Being good to another person for example only strengthen their illusion of comfort and tricks them into believing it . Maybe the act will infuse life into their brain to procreate which in turn will resurrect new evil once again.
Yep, I agree 100%, the people running this earth are evil. You don't really think rich people got rich by just working, do you?

• Informative
Reactions: Astral Storm, Endex, heavyeyes and 1 other person
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
Yep, I agree 100%, the people running this earth are evil. You don't really think rich people got rich by just working, do you?
Everything in this world is in the end NATURE.
Nature is brutal. It's a constant fight for survival.
Every second is war on some level.

But in this day and age we are living too comfortably to even contemplate this.

We believe we are safe. But when war comes and electricity dies out for weeks, you will be cattle to the slaughter with no regard to how much wealth you have acquired.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, regal20, Finding Sirius and 1 other person
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
it's not run by people, it's run by moneyz $$$

Screenshot_-_20_11_2022__10_32_52.png

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
it's not run by people, it's run by moneyz $$$

Screenshot_-_20_11_2022__10_32_52.png
It's actually run by shapeshifting lizards that monitor us from the Moon. Queen Elizardbeth is probably enjoying a new body in the mothership.

But really, @eldiablo666 has an undeniable point: Nature imposes its laws, and its laws are what humans have deemed as evil. Theft, murder, rape, slavery, intimidation, these are the things that make up a large part of animal relations with each other. They sometimes get a different name, like 'parasitism' or 'the trophic levels in an ecosystem', but they are what I listed above. There are some redeeming aspects to lifeforms though, they can be affectionate and loyal to their family, but to be honest that seems mostly just genetic pragmatism.

Their relationship with humans is what can be more endearing and might indicate a larger spiritual hope, as they have the capability of becoming "friends" with someone that feeds or cares for them. So it's not alll evil in Nature just... Most of it.

Everything in our society seems to emanate from Nature. Some conspiracy theorists and other misfits like Thoreau or Ted Kaczynski have deluded themselves into thinking that Nature is good and something came and hijacked it but I haven't seen evidence of that. It seems that Nature is perfectly in sync with the satanic elite, their ways are her ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Finding Sirius and eldiablo666
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
It's actually run by shapeshifting lizards that monitor us from the Moon. Queen Elizardbeth is probably enjoying a new body in the mothership.

But really, @eldiablo666 has an undeniable point: Nature imposes its laws, and its laws are what humans have deemed as evil. Theft, murder, rape, slavery, intimidation, these are the things that make up a large part of animal relations with each other. They sometimes get a different name, like 'parasitism' or 'the trophic levels in an ecosystem', but they are what I listed above. There are some redeeming aspects to lifeforms though, they can be affectionate and loyal to their family, but to be honest that seems mostly just genetic pragmatism.

Everything in our society seems to emanate from Nature. Some conspiracy theorists and other misfits like Thoreau or Ted Kaczynski have deluded themselves into thinking that Nature is good and something came and hijacked but I haven't seen evidence of that. It seems that Nature is perfectly in sync with the satanic elite, their ways are her ways.
Exactly. Even if our concept of good and evil isn't the ultimate form of truth in the universe, it's still sickening to my stomach to want to stay alive, for absolutely no reason.

I know for a definite fact that I will never want to grow old and die of old age. I work in care and the older people there reminds me of this every day. I see them sitting staring in the wall or some pointless TV show and its just sad.
They're too afraid to leave but they can't see that death is thousand times better than their current state. I honestly get depressed the moment I see them in their sofas even if I had a decent day to begin with.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
To shine some light into an otherwise terribly efilist worldview...

An example of a definitely not evil relationship between two predators, a man and a condor. Of course, the man is much more dangerous. The condor comes back now and then to greet his human friend. Perhaps, Nature is 'only' 95% evil...
Exactly. Even if our concept of good and evil isn't the ultimate form of truth in the universe, it's still sickening to my stomach to want to stay alive, for absolutely no reason.

I know for a definite fact that I will never want to grow old and die of old age. I work in care and the older people there reminds me of this every day. I see them sitting staring in the wall or some pointless TV show and its just sad.
They're too afraid to leave but they can't see that death is thousand times better than their current state. I honestly get depressed the moment I see them in their sofas even if I had a decent day to begin with.
Yes, I live next to one of those houses of death and it made me much more supportive of the idea of euthanasia/peaceful suicide. I had to come inside to visit my grandmother and it was all as tragic as the literal screams for help that you hear from outside indicate. I hear now and then how a grandpa or grandma literally asks to be 'taken by the Lord'. 'Please Lord take me, please Lord take me'. These are from a generation that was still deeply religious...

It is a disgrace that this practice of extending life cowardly and cruelly exists and that there's a profitable business to be made with it. It's one of the things I find more distateful of our society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollowman and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022

An example of a definitely not evil relationship between two predators, a man and a condor. Of course, the man is much more dangerous. The condor comes back now and then to greet his human friend. Perhaps, Nature is 'only' 95% evil...

Animal relations are one thing. I know human and animal interactions are "decent" or "good" but humans need humans. We are a herd animal.
And humans cannot keep peace.
Even in these circumstances we live in today with the peak in wealth if we generalise, worldwide, we still find reason to initiate full scale war.
Ukraine is just the spark of greater catastrophes.
Do you think war between people stops when Ukraine war ends? Of coarse not.
There's no healing to whatever is happening down there now. No part will forgive each other.
Hate breeds hate. And the cycle continues. This is just natural law.

To some extent I believe that the highest elite planned this war long before it started, because I think the rich and powerful are winners in wartimes. They keep it controlled. But just a little war is good for them in many ways I can't even begin to clarify here.

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I want to think otherwise but I have to agree that for now and at least some more decades, what you say will manifest.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022

Yes, I live next to one of those houses of death and it made me much more supportive of the idea of euthanasia/peaceful suicide. I had to come inside to visit my grandmother and it was all as tragic as the literal screams for help that you hear from outside indicate. I hear now and then how a grandpa or grandma literally asks to be 'taken by the Lord'. 'Please Lord take me, please Lord take me'. These are from a generation that was still deeply religious...

It is a disgrace that this practice of extending life cowardly and cruelly exists and that there's a profitable business to be made with it. It's one of the things I find more distateful of our society.

I can say for a fact that God exist. At least some higher form of power. But I highly doubt this God will kill you if you ask for it. This God wants people to find love in struggle and to excel against all odds. This is their sick agenda.
Unfortunately I think it's doable for most people too. It's just that I don't think it's worth the pain and hardship in the end, because it's all gonna end. Why struggle for nothing? In this hell hole?
That's just plain stupid if you ask me.

But yeah, I've seen things that verify that there is a God or higher power, I'm absolutely sure of this. 110%. But I don't know if everyone can be aware of it. Maybe 90% are NPCs or something.

I know I sound conspiratorial to some but I don't care. I just know, personally.

Reactions: fastFWD, Finding Sirius and StrangeAndDeath
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The sad truth is that being a good person only matters as much as you say it does. Clearly for many people it doesn't matter at all.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
The sad truth is that being a good person only matters as much as you say it does. Clearly for many people it doesn't matter at all.
Good people are treated as clowns behind closed doors. This is just the truth, sadly.

If you wanna keep living this farce , then you accept the evil is the strongest most dominant force and you're okay with that.
For me I have a hard time accepting this truth and in turn I see no reason to stay alive.
It's just purely sickening to my stomach.

Reactions: Astral Storm and Finding Sirius
Astral Storm

Astral Storm

Existence hurts too much
Aug 10, 2022
I feel the exact same way as you do. One of the most shocking thing is that humanity itself is a twisted product of trillions of screaming and suffering living beings.

Life is nothing but emptiness coated in sweet glaze. It's built upon a parasitic war among every single living being. A mindless process of constant dying, bleeding, and screaming. Blood, guts, and gore flowing endlessly. This is the pulse of life and the core of our vile hearts, which ultimately guide our actions. In this cold and merciless brutality, we are like slaves addicted to our needs and desires.

Most people view nature as something beautiful but fail to realize that it's only a trick of the senses. It is the most vile slaughter underneath, which entails brutal violence and dominance. We are so easily deceived by beauty and pleasure. When do we retire from this useless, stupid, and cruel competition? The only rules of this world are competition, consumption, and reproduction. There's nothing here but darkness. There's no hope. We are forsaken.

I always cry out how terribly bad all of this is. It's so heinous and disgusting when others tell me to just accept this because this is how it is. Should I just accept the million years of bloodshed and torture suffered by living beings? Should I just accept an inherently evil and violent world? I will never do that. I will never adapt to or accept the conditions of life. I would rather die.

Reactions: redeyepiranha and Finding Sirius
E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I feel the exact same way as you do. One of the most shocking thing is that humanity itself is a twisted product of trillions of screaming and suffering living beings.

Life is nothing but emptiness coated in sweet glaze. It's built upon a parasitic war among every single living being. A mindless process of constant dying, bleeding, and screaming. Blood, guts, and gore flowing endlessly. This is the pulse of life and the core of our vile hearts, which ultimately guide our actions. In this cold and merciless brutality, we are like slaves addicted to our needs and desires.

Most people view nature as something beautiful but fail to realize that it's only a trick of the senses. It is the most vile slaughter underneath, which entails brutal violence and dominance. We are so easily deceived by beauty and pleasure. When do we retire from this useless, stupid, and cruel competition? The only rules of this world are competition, consumption, and reproduction. There's nothing here but darkness. There's no hope. We are forsaken.

I always cry out how terribly bad all of this is. It's so heinous and disgusting when others tell me to just accept this because this is how it is. Should I just accept the million years of bloodshed and torture suffered by living beings? Should I just accept an inherently evil and violent world? I will never do that. I will never adapt to or accept the conditions of life. I would rather die.
Agreed. Life is built on bloodshed. We are both struggling with the unforgiving brutal nature that this life presents itself with.

It's hard following "Ignorance is bliss" once you've opened your eyes to the truth. I'm lost, I'm blank. I honestly am too confused to move forward with any important action in life.

Reactions: redeyepiranha, Finding Sirius and Astral Storm