Absolute Chips

Absolute Chips

Learning the physics of Death
May 6, 2023
Not like I really want to talk about him here but I think I have to. So my friend and I mentioned about ctb, and I told him that I do understand why some choose to do so. Guess what he has to say about it? "Ctb means you were coward enough to not deal with in hand-problems. Is it really worth it? Nothing to 'understand' here nerd everything has a solution." Bitch please I really wish it's that simple, this just shows how much of an ignorant you are to the whole situations. But it's not like I really want to make him mad or something, I am his closest friend, I don't wanna hurt his feelings too, I ain't sure if I really want to be straightforward with him

Reactions: !MIA! and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Not like I really want to talk about him here but I think I have to. So my friend and I mentioned about ctb, and I told him that I do understand why some choose to do so. Guess what he has to say about it? "Ctb means you were coward enough to not deal with in hand-problems. Is it really worth it? Nothing to 'understand' here nerd everything has a solution." Bitch please I really wish it's that simple, this just shows how much of an ignorant you are to the whole situations. But it's not like I really want to make him mad or something, I am his closest friend, I don't wanna hurt his feelings too, I ain't sure if I really want to be straightforward with him
Ask him this, what's the purpose of dealing with those problems, what humans get in return?, I would say nothing

Even if the person stay strong and don't be a coward by doing ctb, what they gonna get in the end, they ain't gonna get any special treatment they gonna die too so all this for nothing, what's the end goal, what's the purpose of everything?

If I do deep thinking I feel like entire human life is just for nothing because we all gonna die anyways which doesn't even make sense

If a person is straight forward with you then you should be straight forward with them too

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People like that just sound so insensitive and lack any compassion, doesn't sound like a very good friend. I personally wouldn't trust someone like that. And anyway nobody is obligated to continue existing in this world no matter what cruel people like that say.

LifeisDark

LifeisDark

Jul 5, 2023
At the end of the day, you could be the toughest person on the planet, fighting against all your pain, problems, and demons, but what's the point? Life itself is absurd, so if one's life is not a high enough quality to warrant sticking around, there is no point in staying longer. It's life if you start watching a movie that is so incredibly bad it physically hurts to watch. Would you stick around to watch it? No, you would turn it off. Same thing with life and death.

Reactions: TimetoGo!