• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
i knew that already, but i gave someone a try again anyway. called a coworker. the only one that text me asking if i was okay when i stopped going to work. she didn't even know that i got fired. i know certain people have asked about me before, but i know those people and they're just asking to gossip about me. boss never told or haven't told them yet that i won't be coming back.

told her most of what happened late last year until now. wanted at least one more person to know what happened. why im so fucking broken. i cried. all i got was basically 'you have to move on, try new things, try religion, keep yourself occupied, get a new job, you have to stay positive, you have to keep trying' -- all the stuff you will regularly hear from most. i gave hints that im done with this life, that im too damn tired of everything without saying the words 'suicide' or 'kill myself.' i just knew it would have been a bad idea based on where the conversation was going.
she even finished my sentence when i said 'im going to end..(paused)' -- then she said '..end the bad feelings by getting better.' almost like she didn't want to hear the words.

after the call, i felt extremely exhausted. laid down and passed out for a bit, but not without getting a nightmare. heart was racing. felt worse sleeping.

been immensely depressed since last week. lonely. wished her a happy birthday. no response. expected. even got removed further from other accounts.
saw some things recently and today that showed me they really don't give a single fuck about my well being. i'm just another crazy person to them. misunderstood garbage

prepared my scheduled email to be sent when i drink the sn just so it's ready and all i have to do is send it when the time comes. just have to pull all 18k from the 401k. this is how much i have left. checking account is almost done. credit card has debt. since i have no intention of working anymore, it'll be the last amount remaining until it runs out. unless i kill myself beforehand.

little to no energy to stream tonight.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight and set0553
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Regular "happy" people never really get it.. anytime I start to talk to my neighbor about depression and how I'm feeling, hes always with the "gotta think your way to being positive" crap that makes me want to drive my car off a cliff.. they only ever hear what they want to hear. Its frustrating.. 😡

• Love
Reactions: DepressedDude, Kalista and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I agree, this is my safe space also. I have 3 people I can really talk to but I try not to dump all my shit on them. Other than that, everyone else is dismissive or some think I'm some deranged lunatic.

• Love
Reactions: DepressedDude and Kalista
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I'm sorry you were treated that way. You are in no way "another crazy person" here. It feels so sad and unfortunate how the people you love and trust the most you can't be open to them about how you really feel because most if not all the time their reaction isn't what we want or need. Whether it's because we want to protect them or they thing they are protecting us it never seems to end well. I'm very happy I found SaSu and for the most part feel like I can be open about things I normally can't but it just doesn't feel the same as your family or best friend being there and listening without judging or making you feel guilty.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista