• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dawnofthedead

Oct 8, 2019
So I just found this site a few days ago and so glad I did I have spent the last 20 hours reading and doing research and have found a lot of great reads I have 6 failed attempts with and been held in hospitals and all the BS that gos with that but I think with the info I have got off here I am thinking that the SN method is what I am going to try! I am from Canada Alberta to be exact I am just looking for some more help in finding everything that is need that I can get here any help with places or websites would be appreciated!!!!

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
This has been covered in many SN threads. The search bar + Google are your friends.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, Dawn0071111 and Blackjack
D

Dawnofthedead

Oct 8, 2019
I have spend a lot of hours reading from there but it all gets confusing after awhile I guess I am just looking to make a simple list in one place to have to read from

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I have spend a lot of hours reading from there but it all gets confusing after awhile I guess I am just looking to make a simple list in one place to have to read from

No one is gonna give you Cliff Notes to kill yourself. Everyone does their own planning and research. If youre serious you will make a way.

Also read the PpeH. Good luck.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, Blackjack and woxihuanni
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Another
So I just found this site a few days ago and so glad I did I have spent the last 20 hours reading and doing research and have found a lot of great reads I have 6 failed attempts with and been held in hospitals and all the BS that gos with that but I think with the info I have got off here I am thinking that the SN method is what I am going to try! I am from Canada Alberta to be exact I am just looking for some more help in finding everything that is need that I can get here any help with places or websites would be appreciated!!!!
Another trick is to type SN in the search tab and read through old posts.. tonnes of info. Also The PPH. Is there too