MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I always wanted to do a little more writing - to achieve more academically- I even think I might have had the potential- to do better at the very least- even if I could not excel. Now I am using my over active/ searching mind to write pre- suicide thoughts-how did this happen? :( many of these folded are about 20 pages thick. I have another small bag full too.

Attachments

• 7850DF12-BA9F-4C21-A9E9-546D6C6CB17E.jpeg
    7850DF12-BA9F-4C21-A9E9-546D6C6CB17E.jpeg
    480.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Are you lost too?, Soulless_Angel and 2 others
NordNihilist

NordNihilist

Nov 16, 2019
I always wanted to do a little more writing - to achieve more academically- I even think I might have had the potential- to do better at the very least- even if I could not excel. Now I am using my over active/ searching mind to write pre- suicide thoughts-how did this happen? :( many of these folded are about 20 pages think. I have another small bag full too.

Have you thought about writing a book maybe? Might give you purpose for a while.

Reactions: Circles and azucaramargo
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Have you thought about writing a book maybe? Might give you purpose for a while.
Id rather not around for long enough to write a book sadly. My attention span is pretty shot. I can only think about pretty woeful things.

Reactions: Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's too much work lol! You gotta have discipline and your habits need to change in order to write a book. It's consistency over a long period. That's how u get a book done not that I know I've never done it lol!

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Have you thought about writing poetry?

Reactions: Circles, Lethe and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Have you thought about writing poetry?
I used to a little bit but part of how I am feeling is that I have lost the desire to do anything at all/ don't enjoy any activity at all- it's the most awful feeling in the world :(

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
I used to a little bit but part of how I am feeling is that I have lost the desire to do anything at all/ don't enjoy any activity at all- it's the most awful feeling in the world :(

Gosh I know exactly how you feel. Nobody ever realizes how soul crushing that feeling is.

Not enjoying things hurts it really does. You tell someone that and they just say " Oh have you tried abc" and its like "No literally nothing is fun. Not a thing." Its like in a world filled with flavor everything just taste like unsalted boiled potatoes.

Reactions: Circles and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Gosh I know exactly how you feel. Nobody ever realizes how soul crushing that feeling is.

Not enjoying things hurts it really does. You tell someone that and they just say " Oh have you tried abc" and its like "No literally nothing is fun. Not a thing." Its like in a world filled with flavor everything just taste like unsalted boiled potatoes.
[/QUOTE
Yes! That's a really good analogy & the thing is I used to be interested in SO many things & get excited about literally the smallest things- like I didn't have to grand adventures or anything - but also I was not the kind of person that could handle just going to work, gym, beers & watch tv or something- I always needed to be & did take in as much culture as I could - art, films, music, history, science, books, records, food (from around the world), nature, comedy, etc all these things gave me SO much joy & apprecition for life - it's gone- totally gone! I can't belive it - this must be up there in the most severe type of breakdown a person can ever have. Time to ctb :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
It's so interesting how the happiest of people can suddenly turn to the complete opposite.

I constantly wonder - Where did the passion go? Feeling this way is a like a reoccurring nightmare.

Reactions: Circles, puppy9, Lethe and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's so interesting how the happiest of people can suddenly turn to the complete opposite.

I constantly wonder - Where did the passion go? Feeling this way is a like a reoccurring nightmare.
Yeah it's pretty mental- like I had problems for sure - but I was what you could call happy go lucky, care free (ish), kinda positive, joyful type person just over a year a go. But i fell apart and can only see ctb as a way out now! So bizarre & tragic. I do feel like I'm in a nightmare or an alternate reality where it all went very wrong for me. It almost doesn't seem real - but at the same time only to painfully real. :(

Reactions: Circles, puppy9 and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

Nov 12, 2019
Yeah it's pretty mental- like I had problems for sure - but I was what you could call happy go lucky, care free (ish), kinda positive, joyful type person just over a year a go. But i fell apart and can only see ctb as a way out now! So bizarre & tragic. I do feel like I'm in a nightmare or an alternate reality where it all went very wrong for me. It almost doesn't seem real - but at the same time only to painfully real. :(

It's very.. "Twilight zone-esque". Ctb really does seem to be the only way to end such a nightmare. There is no cure. When you do go I wish you nothing be eternal peace my friend.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Short stories?

Share one pic of those piece to me. If you don't mind. No pressure. :sunglasses:

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
I used to have dreams and plans, but most of all I had this trust that things would work out for me. I was never particularly happy or content with my life even before I started thinking about suicide but I had this faith that I would achieve the things I wanted and that kept me going.

I realize now that this faith was unfounded and I'm not really sure where it came from since I only had to look around me to see that not everyone succeeds and gets what they want. I guess I just thought that it would never happen to me and that of course I would succeed. There's always hope of course and anything could happen, but I'm not interested in trying anymore just on the off chance that things might improve.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It's very.. "Twilight zone-esque". Ctb really does seem to be the only way to end such a nightmare. There is no cure. When you do go I wish you nothing be eternal peace my friend.
I love twilight zone btw! U mean the old tv series?
Short stories?

Share one pic of those piece to me. If you don't mind. No pressure. :sunglasses:
I could do if u like! Lots to choose from- many of them are pages thick but folded - guess it sure would make an 'interesting' study for a psychiatrist - or not! - could be irrelevant & boring - most likely! They are not exactly short stories btw- they are ALL suicide notes - I just seem to have written slightly more than the norm perhaps. It just all my reasons basically.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puppy9 and Circles