watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I'm so sick of this shit. So obviously I'm stuck because of fucking corona. I cant buy SN or CO. I tried hanging with extension cord. Its so frustrating, I just manage to get light-headed. I pull as hard as I can and still, I dont lose consciousness! What am I doing wrong? I'm sick of life. I have an urge to die. Its like when you're really thirsty, you can't get your mind off of it. I'm such an insult to everything. I'm such a failure that I can't even kill myself!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Pisceslilith
E

eksded

Apr 3, 2020
Partial suspension hanging is all about positioning. Finding the spot is not easy, but once you find the spot it is TOO easy.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Hanging in general is very difficult. It takes guts, more than I have ever had.

Reactions: Montparnasse
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Partial suspension hanging is all about positioning. Finding the spot is not easy, but once you find the spot it is TOO easy.

I would suggest it is equally about one's personal physiology. Some cartoids are not accessible.

OP, that means you're not a failure. If I'm wrong about that, then I and a whole bunch of people who posted on the hanging megathread are failures, too.

Can you not buy charcoal at a local store?

Reactions: Notabadguy
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
I lost consciousness hanging and still managed to survive. Shits difficult.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
That can happen? how did you regain consciousness?

I have no, NO clue how I regained consciousness. I've chalked it up to an act of god.

I had the rope around my neck, everything went dark. I was in a tunnel full of stars and heard voices talking to each other about me. They sounded concerned. The voices got louder and I woke up fully conscious but confused with the rope still constricting my blood flow and breathing.

I panicked and struggled to take the rope off as it was incredibly tight. I could feel the darkness coming back into my eyes as I took the rope off.

My one theory is that the rope maybe wasnt on right and my body might have spasmed or fought while unconscious letting blood flow and air back into my body.

Or maybe adrenaline has something to do with it?

I have no clue. By all accounts, I should be dead by now.

I had horrible ligature marks around my neck that I used a giant bandaid to hide at work. Everyone thought it was a hickie.

But! I lost consciousness quickly and it wasnt unbearably painful.