H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023

At work, with friends, with family. Someone cracks a joke, everyone laughs, but my face doesn't change and the only thought in my mind is about how over my life is. Very hard to talk to people in my daily life without sounding like a CTBer.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, SenseOfLoss, GasMonkey and 4 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
It is not that bad trust me

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34 and HadItAll
Iva

Iva

Student
Mar 4, 2023
At work, with friends, with family. Someone cracks a joke, everyone laughts, but my face doesn't change and the only thought in my mind is about how over my life is. Very hard to talk to people in my daily life without sounding like a CTBer.
I relate to this a lot. It's so difficult nowadays to not bring the conversation to death or make jokes about suicide. I'm always using my CTB as a coping mechanism in my brain. constantly telling myself "no need to get upset-- it'll all be over soon."

Sometimes I can't help but slip up and bring up the one thing on this world that brings me true solace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, HadItAll and Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I feel the way that facial expression depicts all the time too. But I work with customers, and I learned to fake a perfect cheerful smile. Inside I am dead. I'm just becoming a really good actress...

• Hugs
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I relate. It seems like every time I look in the mirror, I look like I saw something distressing moments before.

• Hugs
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Me too, I wear a mask usually but my emptiness is in my eyes too

• Hugs
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Yea, my charisma is also extinguished....

• Hugs