• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
:ehh: I Could not do it.!
I held onto the rail but I love my boy too much to cause him such pain.
I downed a bottle of baiLeYs and the police picked me up totally pissed and irrable.
I am now admitted onto a psy ward on suicide watch.Thankyou for the messages and I need to concentrate on receiving help and fighting to get my beautiful boy back xx

Sorry for the coppers. I hope their appearance didn't affect your will and not jumping actually was your own personal decision not something you were pressured into. Wish you luck with the hospital, get out soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lara Francis and BlackDragonof1989
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
:ehh: I Could not do it.!
I held onto the rail but I love my boy too much to cause him such pain.
I downed a bottle of baiLeYs and the police picked me up totally pissed and irrable.
I am now admitted onto a psy ward on suicide watch.Thankyou for the messages and I need to concentrate on receiving help and fighting to get my beautiful boy back xx
Ok and I mean this with all the best will and intentions although this site is a valuable resource it's best to give it a break - your not suicidal and that's great you've got your fight back in you - you realise what the most important number one thing is in your life right now and the fight starts today don't even check into this site sneakily erase it from your memory -fight lady fight x

Reactions: Lara Francis
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Wish you get luck and that you get your son back.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Justanotherconsumer and Luke
Jerryman

Jerryman

Jul 19, 2018
Welcome back to the fight

Reactions: Lara Francis, Tiburcio and Lrdhlpme
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Stop the flaming please, both sides should not resort to it regardless. One warning has gone out already in this thread. People are deleting there own posts. I can't warn anyone else as both sides seem to be on the attack here. So to avoid further conflict on this issue, and to avoid warning about 3 more of you, thread closed.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt, Comatose11 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.