Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
You guys are killing me. Figuratively, not literally. I have a great plan and a peaceful acceptance. I visualize going through with it daily. Well, after reading enough discussions apparently no matter how determined I am when the time comes my SI is going to kick into overdrive. Kind of discouraging. (Sarcastically), thanks a lot SI. Well shit, there goes my peace.

Reactions: cscott
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
People still commit suicide daily. SI is not a death sentence (pun intended). Feels weird to wish someone death, but I'm sure you have all chances to actually go through with it.

Being prepared to SI could end up being helpful. Knowing that anxiety and fear are all perfectly normal and such.

I would sit on it for a while if you can afford to.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
People still commit suicide daily. SI is not a death sentence (pun intended). Feels weird to wish someone death, but I'm sure you have all chances to actually go through with it.

Being prepared to SI could end up being helpful. Knowing that anxiety and fear are all perfectly normal and such.

I would sit on it for a while if you can afford to.
Thank you.

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
You guys are killing me. Figuratively, not literally. I have a great plan and a peaceful acceptance. I visualize going through with it daily. Well, after reading enough discussions apparently no matter how determined I am when the time comes my SI is going to kick into overdrive. Kind of discouraging. (Sarcastically), thanks a lot SI. Well shit, there goes my peace.
Si is that deep last level of the unknown - our greatest fear. That nothingness that is unknown or even afterlife if u believe in that.

It's like trying to imagine ourselves not being here you can't even if u truly desire it. Our ego(human mind) just cannot imagine it's demise & it deludes itself.. it fears great pain even if we're fucking living it everyday it doesn't want to feel the greatest pain which is to end itself. The greatest ego death

I want to jump so bad but I feel the fear that will run through my body when I fall into the unknown and know that I will die from shock or impact and be absolutely nothing

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Yes, it's going to be tough for me. When I'm on this forum and I read certain messages, my anxiety gets provoked and I think, fuck, will I really be able to do this? But I have to. I'm so done with all the bullshit. My best friend died last year, and sometimes I get a little relief knowing that I'll either be where he is, or be nothing at all with him. Everything else is tough to think about.

It's the things the people in my life have said to me that can make it tough. Thing is, they're wrong. My life has been a rollercoaster, I'm tired of the ups and downs. I've tried my best. I'm getting off this ride, even if I have to rip the harness off.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here, it's cruel how it's so difficult to die, it really should be much more straightforward to find true peace from this existence.