KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
fuher newsom has been told like 50 fucking times to not lock people up. hes a governor not a scientist. not a social worker. dumbass said that we have to write down names of people who came over for christmas. yea no.

suicide rates, domestic abuse rates, have just skyrocketed. all because people are locked inside and are going fucking crazy.

people need to realize that all in all, we are APES. its not a bad thing. its that were meant for socialization. face to face. social media is making things 10x worse, which is ironic as fuck. closing beaches and saying that were going to kill grandma jody for going out for sushi or being at the park with the kids or staying outside past 10:30 is fucking retarded. i hate this state. i hate this existence. i want to go back to school. im tired of waking up playing destiny and jerking off and repeat.i think i watched the entirety of the simpsons and south park. im fucking stir crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ruinedlifex, disillusionment, KleinerWolf and 10 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Tbh I'm not sure that the effects of lockdowns aren't worse than the pandemic itself anymore....

Reactions: KleinerWolf, lost_soul83, demuic and 4 others
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Tbh I'm not sure that the effects of lockdowns aren't worse than the pandemic itself anymore....
most of the people who couldve been killed by it are dead. at least in america. everyone is getting sick but is recovering like instantly. id rather have fuckin covid than sit another day inside rotting

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Here we have curfews on the weekend at 1pm. You can't leave the house. Mall queues. Wonder if the world will ever be the same.

• Hugs
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019

Newsom himself against the rules.

Reactions: Fragile and voyager
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019

Newsom himself against the rules.

i honestly did not get a thing he said. i may be a bit slow
Here we have curfews on the weekend at 1pm. You can't leave the house. Mall queues. Wonder if the world will ever be the same.
you dont know? you can automatically get covid if you step outside at 1pm. instantaneous. its 2:00? poof. covid babey.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Even the WHO, which is painfully corrupt and fucked up the response to this pandemic earlier last year, urged governments to stop using lockdowns.
Humans are not made to live in fear while being unable to get out of their small homes, it's specially bad when we remember those celebrities having mental breakdowns inside their multi million dollar mansions.
the virus is bad but most people are heavily underestimating the long term effects of these measures, suicide rates are on the rise and they'll only get worse once the economic collapse starts.

Here, let me translate: I'm sorry (not sorry) I got caught enjoying life with friends and family despite telling you not to enjoy yours, now you get to be locked for 6 more months, fuck you. -this clown.

Last edited:
Reactions: disillusionment, demuic, KiraComplex and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Even with the lockdowns schools are still open. Thank goodness for that since zoom school is awful for the kids and parents.

Reactions: justsad&done, Regen, Pookie and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Obviously the lockdowns aren't doing jack shit because California has skyrocketing cases every day. Even the UK is under full lockdown and they manage to get 50k new cases a day. My state is fully open cause we stopped giving a fuck. Everyone in Florida is out for themselves only.

Reactions: Amber1974!!, justsad&done, demuic and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Here, let me translate: I'm sorry (not sorry) I got caught enjoying life with friends and family despite telling you not to enjoy yours, now you get to be locked for 6 more months, fuck you. -this clown.
Hahahahaha!

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020

you dont know? you can automatically get covid if you step outside at 1pm. instantaneous. its 2:00? poof. covid babey.
curfews are meant to reduce the time you spend outside. It's midway between lockdown and normalcy.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
curfews are meant to reduce the time you spend outside. It's midway between lockdown and normalcy.

curfews also have the terrible effect of making everyone get out of their houses at the exact time, they feel the need to get everything done before they can no longer get out.

so you concentrate all the people into a timeframe where they have, or rather, need to get into crowds, queues, gatherings, grocery stores... a perfect recipe for clusters of contagion and a measure that shows complete incompetence and lack of better planning, they never worked to begin with.

Reactions: KleinerWolf and Miss_Takes
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
curfews also have the terrible effect of making everyone get out of their houses at the exact time, they feel the need to get everything done before they can no longer get out.

so you concentrate all the people into a timeframe where they have, or rather, need to get into crowds, queues, gatherings, grocery stores... a perfect recipe for clusters of contagion and a measure that shows complete incompetence and lack of better planning, they never worked to begin with.
Sure, but curfew alongside with the safety measures, like washing hands, wearing masks, social distancing, will likely synergize and help in the long term.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
A lot of people I walk by in the apartment complex aren't wearing masks. They still don't get it, and they still get mad if you ask them politely to wear a mask. Covid will be with us forever since most people are stupid and selfish.

Reactions: Wrennie, KleinerWolf, Regen and 1 other person
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Even with the lockdowns schools are still open. Thank goodness for that since zoom school is awful for the kids and parents.
im not learning fucking shit on zoom i look like an idiot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cassie and Ghost2211
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Sure, but curfew alongside with the safety measures, like washing hands, wearing masks, social distancing, will likely synergize and help in the long term.
I agree, with good planning and cooperation this crisis would've been solved in no time.

However, none of this is in the human nature or part of western cultures, which played a big role on the spread of this thing to begin with.
keeping a distance, wearing a mask and constantly disinfecting your hands are things that some people won't do because of either selfishness or just because they are not used to this reality.

and politicians are not making this any easier, just look at the countless examples of these corrupt fucks breaking every single rule of the lockdown or taking advantage of them in a very obvious way, no wonder people are not following these basic measures.

Reactions: ThrownAwayTom, ZardozOmega and Good4Nothing
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
we are APES
Well not exactly but distant cousins to apes. I think staying in and never seeing anyone else beats getting covid. The hospitals are overflowing. It's a bad thing to get. I know people are going crazy but something has to be done.

The usa leads the world in cases of covid. And most won't get the drugs Trump got to get over it. He got 4 infusions of antibodies. Not one person here would get that same treatment. I hope no one here has a parent brother or sister, grandparent die of covid.

Last edited:
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Well not exactly but distant cousins to apes. I think staying in and never seeing anyone else beats getting covid. The hospitals are overflowing. It's a bad thing to get. I know people are going crazy but something has to be done.

The usa leads the world in cases of covid. And most won't get the drugs Trump got to get over it. He got 4 infusions of antibodies. Not one person here would get that same treatment. I hope no one here has a parent brother or sister, grandparent die of covid.
here the hospitals are near empty or as full as they were pre covid. mostly broken limbs or whatever people go to the doctor for. people are getting sick but not dying
I agree, with good planning and cooperation this crisis would've been solved in no time.

However, none of this is in the human nature or part of western cultures, which played a big role on the spread of this thing to begin with.
keeping a distance, wearing a mask and constantly disinfecting your hands are things that some people won't do because of either selfishness or just because they are not used to this reality.

and politicians are not making this any easier, just look at the countless examples of these corrupt fucks breaking every single rule of the lockdown or taking advantage of them in a very obvious way, no wonder people are not following these basic measures.
i know that japan has a crisis of their own right now but this is basically their culture. keeping your distance and wearing a mask. before covid ive only ever seen asian immegrants wear masks.

we're basically shellshocked, even if its something as simple as wearing a mask or only 15 people allowed in the grocery store. i mean, 10:30 curfews? of course people are going to be skeptical (and the "karen" memes didnt help. at all.)
A5EC1AB9 893F 49AD A12E C98BCD038A22
i love waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
im not learning fucking shit on zoom i look like an idiot.
My kids aren't either, nor are any of their classmates. It's not your fault. It's a bad system. They just had to put -something- in place for school.

Reactions: Wrennie, demuic and Fragile
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
My kids aren't either, nor are any of their classmates. It's not your fault. It's a bad system. They just had to put -something- in place for school.
hey, if your kids are in high school i honestly i feel super bad. no school should be indoors, unless youre home schooled of course.

graduating in a car? shaking some asshole's hand who pulled you into their office because you were chewing gum or wearing a bart simpson shirt telling you that "you did great!" and telling you to fuck off? nah

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
hey, if your kids are in high school i honestly i feel super bad. no school should be indoors, unless youre home schooled of course.

graduating in a car? shaking some asshole's hand who pulled you into their office because you were chewing gum or wearing a bart simpson shirt telling you that "you did great!" and telling you to fuck off? nah
They are elementary school. It's great how this will effect social development.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
They are elementary school. It's great how this will effect social development.
lord, thats even worse.... i remember none of the learning in elementary and more of the interaction and talking to people. ask anyone, theyll remember their friends before theyll remember what they learned during "math time"

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
lord, thats even worse.... i remember none of the learning in elementary and more of the interaction and talking to people. ask anyone, theyll remember their friends before theyll remember what they learned during "math time"
Friendships are a thing of the past too. At recess the kids are told to remain 6 feet apart at all times, and they can't use objects that share contact like balls.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Disco Biscuit
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
A lot of people I walk by in the apartment complex aren't wearing masks. They still don't get it, and they still get mad if you ask them politely to wear a mask. Covid will be with us forever since most people are stupid and selfish.
It will be with us whether we wear masks or not
Mask is a form of control
So I support those who refuse to wear them
Here in Finland no one wears them at all and didn't wear even in the hight of the pandemic
And we haven't got a mountain of dead bodies here which makes me wonder what the hysteria is all about

• Hugs
Reactions: disillusionment and Ghost2211
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I thought you were in California.
i am. it might just be my city, its smaller than say thousand oaks or oxnard
It will be with us whether we wear masks or not
Mask is a form of control
So I support those who refuse to wear them
Here in Finland no one wears them at all and didn't wear even in the hight of the pandemic
And we haven't got a mountain of dead bodies here which makes me wonder what the hysteria is all about
where i live in cali, how most people get covid is the big mexican gatherings. we're a hotspot for immigrants, which i dont mind. its not so much not wearing masks. they dont really... do anything.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i am. it might just be my city, its smaller than say thousand oaks or oxnard
My area isn't that bad either. Hospitals are at like %12 availability which triggers a lockdown, but people can still get treated. Any schools that were open before are still open as well.

DPRSD

DPRSD

Dec 31, 2020
Being in California is already a fucking joke compared to any other state. The hypocrites that are currently in office don't know what the hell they're doing. Lockdown or not, Covid is going to spread. Even though, I'm not entirely convinced that the death toll is this high from Covid itself. If you die from some other respiratory related disease or cause, you're automatically a Covid related death.

• Hugs
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
Being in California is already a fucking joke compared to any other state. The hypocrites that are currently in office don't know what the hell they're doing. Lockdown or not, Covid is going to spread. Even though, I'm not entirely convinced that the death toll is this high from Covid itself. If you die from some other respiratory related disease or cause, you're automatically a Covid related death.
the numbers are inflated as shit. you die from even a motorcycle crash or getting murdered, if you had covid then it counts as a covid death. fucking ridiculous.
My area isn't that bad either. Hospitals are at like %12 availability which triggers a lockdown, but people can still get treated. Any schools that were open before are still open as well.
maybe places like LA or Chicago can say different about the hospitals but its chill here. i have to go in for a new inhaler, last time i went it was eerie silent