• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
Last night I got drunk and attempted partial hanging but couldn't lose consciousness.
I strangled myself for about 50 minutes.
Not continously but in short intervals.

Went to bed and slept 2-3 hours. Now I'm awake and feel like something is wrong.

I have some petechiae and feeling dizzy. Afraid of Brain damage but maybe It's just my anxiety acting up.

If I walk to the emergency room what should I even tell them ? I'm not sure if I'm thinking clearly right now.
I'm feeling like a pathetic mess for not going through with it

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Larysa
chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
the question is - do you want to go psych ward?

If yes, tell them the whole story

If no, you need a cover story to still get medical attention but avoid psych ward

Reactions: Mauve87 and Praestat_Mori
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
You're not a pathetic mess. You're a person in distress, who deserves care. I'm sorry you had such a incredibly difficult experience šŸ«‚

(In the UK that would be very unlikely to send you to a psych ward, so I can't help with what to say.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: undecided, Mauve87 and Praestat_Mori
Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
the question is - do you want to go psych ward?

If yes, tell them the whole story

If no, you need a cover story to still get medical attention but avoid psych ward

You're not a pathetic mess. You're a person in distress, who deserves care. I'm sorry you had such a incredibly difficult experience šŸ«‚

(In the UK that would be very unlikely to send you to a psych ward, so I can't help with what to say.)

Thank you. I'm from Germany and had bad experience with psych wards.

I calmed down a bit but still feeling dizzy.

It wouldn't surprise if they don't take me serious. For now I'll keep this to myself. I'll keep an eye on the symptoms, it's probably nothing serious

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa