asukalangley

asukalangley

Oct 3, 2024
i plan to ctb at the end of this month. my insurance runs out next week and i'm not able to afford my medication without it. i have enough to last me for the rest of the month and some of november, but i'd like the ctb on november 1st. halloween is my favorite holiday and i would like to experience it one last time. please give me a list of things to do before then, things you think everyone should experience at least once, anything like that. i want to spend what little time i have left doing things that will make me feel satisfied with my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: GalacticWarrior777, finallydone and Forever Sleep
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
If I had to choose what to do before my ctb, I'd definitely go eat the best food I can think of! For me it would be italian pizza, holy shit how delicious that shit is 🤩

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
well it varies from person to person, i want to build my own gaming pc before i go

Reactions: LapseInTime
disjectamembra

disjectamembra

the universe is going to catch you
Oct 1, 2024
i also plan to ctb at the end of the month. im not sure what things you like, but i would listen to my favourite albums and songs, go see the sea as much as possible, stargaze, go out to eat my favourite foods, connect with nature, see my favourite movie, spend time with my pets, wear my favourite outfit. just think of all the things you enjoy/used to enjoy and do them for the last time.

Reactions: finallydone