socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Over the last year I did a lot since my last major depressive episode. I got all my dental work done, got a girl friend and even overcame my driving phobia and got my license. From one perspective life is pretty good. I've done a lot and overcame a lot. Sadly despite that progress in other ways things have gotten worse. I don't have health insurance anymore, and am unemployed. I was having some success with my business, but not enough to make a profit, and things have been getting worse with that too. My tarrot reading claims it will get better next week. I know most of you will just roll your eyes at that, but it predicted me passing my driving test first time correctly. The problem is it doesn't matter what I do or what I achieve, who knows in the next few months I may be able to move out of my parents house. I highly doubt that I will, but if I did there will be another problem, another fear, something to make me feel guilty. I'm sick of fighting, from what I've seen over the last year almost anything is possible with dedication and perseverance. The question I keep on asking my self is weather or not it's worth it. Lets say it's possible for me to reach my dreams and then some, but that won't stop the black dog of hoplesness and despair from hitting. It sound much easier to just take the long dirt nap, and see what happens next early.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, WaaaghEnjoyer, cytokinestorm and 3 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I get what you are saying. No matter how hard you try you will have problems. Maybe it would be worth it if you set goals that were more meaningful for yourself. Also, developing skill in a hobby will improve self esteem which might make matters better.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
You have the makings of a decent life. Don't give up.
And quit that horrible bullshit tarot card crap. Those people are either grifters or nutcases. They are always either women or homosexuals. Sorry lol. Rant over.
What about homosexuals???

Reactions: Jumping_realms and meetapple
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, I just see life as never ending problems. There is also the uncertainty about the future and there is no limit as to how bad things can get either. It can be tiring and a constant struggle. I wish you the best.