butterflycollector

butterflycollector

the suspense is unbearable ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ
Aug 27, 2021
i just moved out of my step dad's house into an apartment with my mom. my step dad was unbearable to live with, he always insulted me and called me lazy and stupid and i dont even know how many times he told me to get out of his house, from the time i was 15 till now.

i thought he would be better to live with when my mom took me to move with him. i used to live with my mom's terrible abusive ex boyfriend and i really thought my life was getting better after he was gone and that nothing could be worse after that. but i was wrong and it all started on day 1 of living in that house.

and now after moving and only being in this apartment for maybe a week, i was crushed again that my life could get better being without my step dad. my mom copies exactly what he used to say. she got home today after being gone all morning and immediately starts insulting me and calling me a dumbass and a piece of shit for absolutely no reason, i didnt even get to speak to her yet. and i was looking forward to seeing her and talking to her when she got home..

she did it last night too. im stuck here because i just turned 18 early this year and even with the money i made from having a job before wouldnt be enough to leave anytime soon. id have to work more for quite a while and have to keep putting up with this.

i dont have any friends in person. i am retaking my senior year because online school made me lose all motivation and i failed all my classes. all my "friends" from before have graduated and as soon as quarantine hit last year, none of them continued talking to me anyway. the one friend at school that didn't graduate yet told me she had other plans when i asked her to lunch and she never spoke to me since the first day. there is one guy at school who speaks to me rarely but he used to be very creepy towards me and the other day he just punched me as hard as he could in the arm. id rather not hang out with somebody like that.

i have my close few online friends and my boyfriend, but i am dating him long distance so i can never see him and be with him in person. i have absolutely nobody around me who would hang out with me or treat me nicely and talk. i really wish my mom would at least be nice to me for once, or somebody would come up to me and talk or hang out and get lunch with me. it really seems like nobody cares about me at all. it really makes me want to ctb already.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Phosphophyllite, chocolatebar, ihatemylife and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
This is a very difficult situation. Is there any way to find living arrangement with some flat mates that you can afford? Parents don't suddenly stop being abusive, and they do more and more damage the longer we live near them. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
butterflycollector

butterflycollector

the suspense is unbearable ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ
Aug 27, 2021
This is a very difficult situation. Is there any way to find living arrangement with some flat mates that you can afford? Parents don't suddenly stop being abusive, and they do more and more damage the longer we live near them. :(
i dont think id be able to do that unfortunately. i wish i had some friends to stay with but like i said before i dont have any at the moment. maybe in the future i could meet with an online friend and stay with them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
ChobaniFlipSmores

ChobaniFlipSmores

Hakuna matata?
Jul 28, 2021
He punched you as hard as he could in your arm? Who does that?

• Aww..
Reactions: butterflycollector
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. Some people are just so cruel, you deserve to be treated better by others. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: butterflycollector