• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TuttiFrutti

TuttiFrutti

Don’t look at me.
Jul 7, 2023
I don't think it's going to help, and honestly I'm scared. I'm scared of saying the wrong things, getting hospitalized again, my therapist abusing their position, being mocked, etc.

It already feels really risky because there was a point when I would tell professionals pretty much everything, I trusted them and hoped they'd help. My medical record is now filled with things that I might not be able to lie about. I don't know if they'll let it go if I tell them I don't have suicidal ideation anymore.

I just thought that with MAiD possibly going to be legalized in Canada, I might be denied the right to die because I haven't tried enough ways to get better. I haven't tried every pill available and every type of therapy or whatever. I want to avoid that happening.

I don't think it's going to be legalized in 2027, if at all, so I'm not counting on MAiD that much. But maybe I should plan ahead just in case? It's not my first choice for CTB, but it's the ideal one, and I don't want to be denied the chance to have it if it becomes possible.

And this is stupid, especially because of how many times I've been proven the opposite, but who knows? Maybe therapy will help me with something. I can't help but still give it some benefit of the doubt even if it doesn't deserve it at all.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not.

arnxxx

arnxxx

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
It doesn't hurt to try. Tell him/her everything you've tried so far. Maybe it'll work out. I would like a new therapist myself.

Myself I can't even find a new therapist since they reject me probably for being too depressed. Seems I need to stay with the same guy

• Love
Reactions: TuttiFrutti