torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I find with all things related with corporate, religious or political people will believe everything they are told without question. This is sheeple mentality and shows that people no longer have the ability to ask others hard questions or actually do enough research on anything to be able to ask those hard questions.

On SS i find most question and research everything. It is a shame we live in a world where the people who posses true intelligence all want to off themselves.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, kitch, Symbiote and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're absolutely right.
Many ppl have called me "the black sheep of whatever" but I love being a special sheep at least, who wonders about the mysteries of the universe, meaning of life and death, aliens, etc.

I just can't go with the crowd with the philosophy of "study, work, have a family, sleep, die"

Although I gotta admit that sometimes I kinda envy normies. I wish I could be happy that easily!

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, AE2021, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Y

Yeet555

Jan 27, 2021
I was going through my day the other day, and I realized that, like David Icke once said, there are truly people out there that simple eat, sleep, buy, and die. Something like that lol.

There are people that, like in the book Jonathon Livingston Seagull, they live their whole lives, and they didn't learn anything new.

It sounds incredibly pretentious, but it is not.

If I had to posit a theory...they really do believe in the herd mentality, and they want to be seen as an exemplary member of the herd. That kind of validation, I guess.

However, all that glitters is not gold.

These days, I would argue, that just because everyone is doing something, it doesn't mean its right. Rather, I would argue, what is much more important is for someone to follow their heart.

That is what really matters.

However, that is a rung of spiritual growth that I realize not everyone is on.

Something else I want to share.

There is more universe out there then one can even begin to explore.

Its vast vast vast.

Don't be afraid to be yourself, but you know, everything in this world goes with an asteriks lol

I've been very fortunate, but perhaps, like I told a buddy of mine, certain people cannot reconcile the truth of the universe with the reality on this planet, and to be honest, I completely understand. The reality on this planet literally states that whatever the natural order is, we want to do the opposite. Thats it. Absolute madness.

It reminds me of this song by Kevin Coyne, called House on the Hill

• Love
Reactions: kitch, Symbiote, Spiral and 2 others
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I've been very fortunate, but perhaps, like I told a buddy of mine, certain people cannot reconcile the truth of the universe with the reality on this planet, and to be honest, I completely understand. The reality on this planet literally states that whatever the natural order is, we want to do the opposite. Thats it. Absolute madness.
YES!
How do you follow your heart or what you know is pure in the physical world's limitations ?
It's seems impossible for me to be my real self in this space-time continuum. It's as if no matter how I look at it I always have to compromise a part of myself and lose my integrity. Really like I'm from out of this reality... and living in a finite, dualistic and relative world is exhausting. That's one of the reasons I am willing to ctb.

Reactions: LastFlowers, AE2021 and demuic
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
It is human nature to seek the path of least resistance. In this case, conformity. Like sheep we are hardwired to follow the flock without giving much thought. Even when our leaders make 'bad' decisions, like sheep to the slaughter we do not protest.

EDIT: By 'leader' I refer to anyone in a position of authority, not just politicians.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People are ignorant and uninformed to a shocking extent. We damn near lost our democracy because of it.

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
People are ignorant and uninformed to a shocking extent. We damn near lost our democracy because of it.

Actually, nothing changed in government except the names. If you dig deep the same people are pulling the strings still.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Actually, nothing changed in government except the names. If you dig deep the same people are pulling the strings still.
Biden's 1.3 Billion economic relief package passed the House and Senate, with no Republicans voting yes on it. Kamala Harris voted the winning vote.

Polls find most Americans support Biden's policies. We finally have some leadership out of some of our problems.
Corona virus cases are dropping throughout the country. 1.3 million vaccine doses are going into arms per day.

There are dozens of changes that have taken place from the first day of Biden's presidency.

Last edited:
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Biden's 1.3 Billion economic relief package passed the House and Senate, with no Republicans voting yes on it. Kamala Harris voted the winning vote.

Polls find most Americans support Biden's policies. We finally have some leadership out of some of our problems.
Corona virus cases are dropping throughout the country. 1.3 million vaccine doses are going into arms per day.

There are dozens of changes that have taken place from the first day of Biden's presidency.
Yup, But nothing really has changed. Nothing is going to change. There will be a reset to 2016, but no further. Biden get's better press because he is a good lap dog and does allot they want to see. We have the same masters, and always will have.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Biden get's better press because he is a good lap dog and does allot they want to see. We have the same masters, and always will have.
Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing. I don't have a master, nor does he.

Immigration policies will be changed too.

The sheep that are hardwired to follow the flock are the ones who are too ignorant to know trump lied to them along with all the conspiracy theorists.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It is human nature to seek the path of least resistance. In this case, conformity. Like sheep we are hardwired to follow the flock without giving much thought. Even when our leaders make 'bad' decisions, like sheep to the slaughter we do not protest.

EDIT: By 'leader' I refer to anyone in a position of authority, not just politicians.
True, and it's usually the black sheep that are slaughtered first. Go against the grain, and you will pay for it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and torimandy
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
I agree. And it feels like turning a blind eye to very unpleasant issues may be part of the "sheeple" issue. Even though I understand consciousness and taking the path of least resistance, part of me kind of screams internally about how people just look the other way around behaviors such as violence and cruelty (to animals and people).

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing. I don't have a master, nor does he.
I have been watching this stuff happen since Nixon was in office. I will gaurantee nothing basic is going to change under the Catholic puppet Biden. I have learned and underst5and the things that everyone shouts from the rooftops don't really matter. If Biden had revered the 2 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy to get his bill through I would think different. He didn't, won't and can't as his corporate sponsors who put him in office don't want that. Mark my word, even though the passage looks nice the common people will suffer for it for a generation or more.

Reactions: demuic
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have been watching this stuff happen since Nixon was in office. I will gaurantee nothing basic is going to change under the Catholic puppet Biden. I have learned and underst5and the things that everyone shouts from the rooftops don't really matter. If Biden had revered the 2 trillion in tax cuts to the wealthy to get his bill through I would think different. He didn't, won't and can't as his corporate sponsors who put him in office don't want that. Mark my word, even though the passage looks nice the common people will suffer for it for a generation or more.

What you said about Biden doesn't seem to be correct. Where are you getting your information?

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
Reactions: demuic
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
T

his isn't just about politic and I am not here to fight or care. The media owns too many people by publishing half truths that never happen.
If you want to talk about lies we can point the finger at Trump. NOT the media.

It's baffling to have such a all out liar spouting daily lies on twitter while saying the media lies and now people think the media is the liar, not Trump.

torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
I call the ne
T

his isn't just about politic and I am not here to fight or care. The media owns too many people by publishing half truths that never happen.

I call the news sheeple food. You can find exactly what you want to hear by following only what you want to hear.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Symbiote