Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Fuck, I'm really feeling like shit. A mix of anxiety and depression that I haven't felt in a long time (anxiety is nothing new but I haven't felt this worsened depression mixed with it in years). I really want to drink my SN right now, but I can't today or tomorrow, so even though this sucks, I hope that I still feel this way Monday morning cause I believe I could really go through with it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheRaul95, rikamonie, Sad_Autistic_boy_101 and 8 others
Overnoutofhere

Overnoutofhere

Mar 30, 2020
I have felt overwhelming anxious lately as well, I think it's all the craziness going on in the world. The world is going down, before our eyes! Today I to felt ready to CTB to, I wanted to use the ReBreather but now it sounds sketchy. I wish you peace and love.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheRaul95, ERASED, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Well I'm still feeling the same today. I've also been doing a lot of self-talk, reminding myself how worthless I am and how much better off everyone will be without me here. If I can keep this up through tomorrow morning I really think I can overcome my anxiety enough to do it.

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and TheRaul95
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
I totally relate to this, I have to wait til Tuesday before deciding and it feels like forever. I'm sorry you are hurting this much and I understand as it's totally shitty.

Reactions: TheRaul95
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i want to go now too.. but i also cant :aw: it really sucks, i hate waiting, i feel like im suffocating every day i just want it to be over but i have to wait atleast a few weeks sending peace to you :')

Reactions: TheRaul95
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I know I have the drive to commit suicide, but to me, method is everything. I'm stuck right now because the two methods I have in mind have a chance of not working, and then it's back to the drawing board, if that's the case. I know eventually I'll find something suitable that works, and that I can go along with, but in the meantime I'm in limbo.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm still feeling like shit and I think tomorrow is the day. If I'm still feeling it tomorrow morning I'll post a goodbye thread around 3-3:30am central time and keep updating throughout the process.
I just packed up my SN, food scale, etc in my backpack, and what I'm feeling now is all too familiar. Hopefully I'm doing this for the last time this time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust, WearyOfStruggling and rikamonie