L

loadedsubside

Apr 14, 2023
I have always knew how lonely I am, but today I understood how lonely I am. Today was supposed to be this big party that everybody I know goes to. My own sibling, every single person I am acquainted with goes. But obviously, I did not go. No one asked me if I wanted to go. No one invited me. None of my so-called friends have. Not even my own blood cared. I have always knew that I was lonely, but never truly felt it. No one even asked why I wasn't there or how I'm feeling. No one even bothered to care. I already hate every aspect of myself and this just shows the truth. No one cares about me. Whenever I tell others that I'm suicidal, they always reply with "please don't, I care for you, I'm here for you". Yet no one cares or is here for me when I really need it. I hate talking about suicide and spilling to others what I'm feeling bc it's always the same. Always the same lies to make you feel wanted yet the second you show remorse, they stop acting like they care. Even my own family is like that. I am truly lonely in all aspects. I've heard someone tell me that it's okay to be lonely as long as you have yourself. But I don't even have myself. I can't stand being in my own skin. I can't stand existing. I just want to be dead or stop existing, but even that I cannot have.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoftWorries, cgrtt.brns, SexyIncél and 4 others
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
I've heard someone tell me that it's okay to be lonely as long as you have yourself.
That's bullshit. Humans are "social" beings. Humans want to talk and touch other humans. There are some exceptions ofc but you obviously wouldn't post here if you were fine with being alone.

Reactions: SexyIncél
L

loadedsubside

Apr 14, 2023
That's bullshit. Humans are "social" beings. Humans want to talk and touch other humans. There are some exceptions ofc but you obviously wouldn't post here if you were fine with being alone.
no I'm very much not okay with being alone. I can't stand being by myself bc I constantly eat at myself. I want to feel like someone loves me bc they love me and not bc of circumstances like my family.

• Love
Reactions: SexyIncél
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Bullfuck, not every human is the same.
User post here are okay with being alone; me.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Same, that's what most people want. But love doesn't exist for everybody.

That's why I said exceptions do exist. Put your glasses on
I got 'em on snug 'n tight to see your death is exception, hence you're unfortunately still here; pray it be quick.

• Love
Reactions: Georg
dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
laugh and the world laughs with you
cry, and you cry alone

Reactions: loadedsubside and deathLiberation
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Most people are too self centred to ever care and it's just the reality. I would see it as being better to be alone anyway as other people very often just create more problems and suffering. I think that it's always a terrible idea opening up about wanting to die in a world where so many people refuse to see suicide as being a perfectly logical option.

deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
You are born alone. You will die alone.

The world sure pushes the "humans are social" kind of stuff. I dont think so. Loneliness can free you. But it´s a process.