• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

circus22

Jul 11, 2024
I believe the universe is sending me signs to ctb.

First, I went to the doctor about my depression and she advised against going on antidepressants and sent me home with the advice to exercise and eat more healthy.

Second time I went to the doctors about feeling suicidal, they threatened to call the cops on me and I ended up taking it back and went home being put on a list to see a psychiatrist. There was no follow up after that.

Finally I went to the emergency room at the hospital because I didn't feel safe and really wanted to the ctb. The doctor there did not take me seriously and refused to admit me and said that my reasons for being suicidal weren't that serious and I'd be taking a spot from people that "actually need help". They sent me home.

This was my last straw. I give up. I tried getting help and it didn't work. I'm so done. The world actually wants me dead.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: just cant and divinemistress36
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
It's no longer a world of human beings. It's a world of numbers. Right now, everything is overflowing. Mental health. Food stamps. Shelters.

I got on food stamps after Trump took all my money and destroyed my career. I went to renew them this week. I spent more than four hours on hold and never got through to a human being.

I wonder if there's any data on psychiatrists actually helping people. I've seen dozens of them and none of them helped even a small amount.