• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
One of mine lives in another state and the other lives as a neet with our parents and is so disinterested with interacting with anyone that I, who live half an hour away from them, talk to them more than he does

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My sister and I used to be close when we were kids. We were friends, but grew apart with time. My mom also turned her against me. My mom kept saying bad things about me to my sister. Honestly, I miss being friends with my sister

Last edited:
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
One of mine lives in another state and the other lives as a neet with our parents and is so disinterested with interacting with anyone that I, who live half an hour away from them, talk to them more than he does
Weird, I'm in the same situation with my little brother. He dropped out of high school not long before finishing and has just been a NEET living with my financially-stretched dad ever since, doesn't talk to anyone except me and our other brother, it's not a good situation.

eeveestat

eeveestat

everything dies. i want to die when you die.
Feb 13, 2023
i have 3 brothers and this perfectly applies. i have one of each relationship.
  1. where they are friends
  2. where one of them bullies the other
  3. where they only talk once a month, if lucky

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
4. one of them adores the other with all their heart and often think bout them reminiscing their personality sometimes spending days to choose a really good present for any holiday analizing their life current mental state and interests through social media but they're not really close and do not communicate at all outside of family gatherings

sorry.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've got two younger sisters. The older of the two is severely autistic to the point where she is completely nonverbal and the state considers her mentally to be a 3 year old. She's regressed in a lot of ways after being confined at home during the pandemic, causing her to have very frustrating behaviors. Even though I help her out of obligation, I have become so burnt out from dealing with her that I got a part time job just to stay away from her even though the government gives us free money to handle her. To me, this sister is nothing more than a very high maintenance pet that I'm forced to care about. That sounds pretty hurtful I know but it's not like she can get offended by it.

My other sister and I are/were pretty close to the point where we're definitely friends. Having to grow up with people like our shitty father and now our less shitty but still frustrating mother tends to bring people closer together. I say we were pretty close because I hate my sister's current boyfriend. He's got absolutely no spine to the point where after six months he's still too scared to meet me. I mean come on, I'm not her goddamn father so stop acting like you have to be scared of me like I am. Most of the dudes she's dated are weak and pathetic like this except for one who was pretty cool but this current guy is the worst and that's saying something since one of the previous ones was someone who would literally sniff and try to eat her hair…in public. A few months ago I yelled at her and made her cry because I made it clear how little I care for her current boyfriend and it got so bad she stayed at a friend's house for a few days. I know this makes me the asshole which is why I'm shocked my sister now tries to have her cake and eat it too by trying to be friendly towards me while still going out with him. I'm okay now as long as she doesn't talk about him because one day I hope they can break it off likes she's broken the hearts of so many other loser dudes.