FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me the only comfort and relief will only ever lie in non-existence which is what I strongly believe happens after we leave this world, we just cease existing and there is nothingness for all eternity, we are completely unaware and I see beauty in this.

Existence certainly is such a pointless and dreadful burden where one cannot find relief from themselves, they are trapped here in this world filled with endless suffering until they somehow die, I just see existence as being something so unnecessary and unappealing which is certainly why I see not existing as being ideal.

It sounds so perfect to me for this existence to finally be forgotten about, not even existing as a distant memory, the non-existent have no worries or concerns, they cannot suffer, to me that is true peace and is the only comfort.

So therefore to me suicide is self care as it's the only way to take control over the inevitable, it's permanent freedom from all suffering, allowing everyone the right to die in peace would be compassionate.

• Love
Reactions: O_oreo., NoLoveNoHope, myusername890 and 3 others
BruceWayne

BruceWayne

Jun 29, 2023
For me the only comfort and relief will only ever lie in non-existence which is what I strongly believe happens after we leave this world, we just cease existing and there is nothingness for all eternity, we are completely unaware and I see beauty in this.

Existence certainly is such a pointless and dreadful burden where one cannot find relief from themselves, they are trapped here in this world filled with endless suffering until they somehow die, I just see existence as being something so unnecessary and unappealing which is certainly why I see not existing as being ideal.

It sounds so perfect to me for this existence to finally be forgotten about, not even existing as a distant memory, the non-existent have no worries or concerns, they cannot suffer, to me that is true peace and is the only comfort.

So therefore to me suicide is self care as it's the only way to take control over the inevitable, it's permanent freedom from all suffering, allowing everyone the right to die in peace would be compassionate.
is this is how you feel about life in general or just yours? think if you were to live as a hermit in the forest with animals and self sufficient. would you appreciate life more? or maybe if you were part of a tribe not in contact with the world.

i believe saying existence is unecessary is a reach because we are saying what we believe due to circumstances. i for example am sad because i have to go to work everyday and talk and face people. if i were to work from home or have a job in the night whilst everyone is asleep maybe my perception on life would be different. maybe my existence would have been necessary if i was a soldier that died in the 40s fighting the nazis.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
is this is how you feel about life in general or just yours? think if you were to live as a hermit in the forest with animals and self sufficient. would you appreciate life more? or maybe if you were part of a tribe not in contact with the world.

i believe saying existence is unecessary is a reach because we are saying what we believe due to circumstances. i for example am sad because i have to go to work everyday and talk and face people. if i were to work from home or have a job in the night whilst everyone is asleep maybe my perception on life would be different. maybe my existence would have been necessary if i was a soldier that died in the 40s fighting the nazis.
Life in general. I've always preferred the sound of eternal sleep and would prefer it over anything else. I don't like existence as there is unlimited potential to suffer in this world where chance so cruelly determines everything, existence just causes harm and I could never wish to deteriorate from age anyway and suffer in the process. Existing is tiring to me which is why nothingness is comforting.

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890 and BruceWayne
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Being alive is just exhausting, I wish I could just lay back and stop thinking

Reactions: O_oreo.
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
I agree. I wish I hadn't existed in the first place, as I would not have to go through so much pointless suffering and pain. It honestly feels like I'm dying every day already anyway....It just hurts. All I want, is to experience the final bliss of death, of not being. There's no point....To any of this. We all die eventually, except the later we do, the more pain we experience....So why is it so wrong to want to be in peace in this society?
I won't care about any of this, when I'm dead, because I finally won't feel anything at all....
I just wish so much that suicide would be legal and accepted thing in our society and everyone would have access to quickly and safely end their life, if they so wish to do.

Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and Torabol
discodude

discodude

Mar 7, 2023
ure one odd person having put 25k comments on this forum and u do fuck all but reinforce peoples toxic mindset and beliefs lol