Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Fk the guy who made me lose all confidence in his reasoning.
Fk his baseless assumption.
Fk making me feel bad and making me feel like he's just like the people we both have to deal with and hate.
Fk making me feel bad about things not under my damn control.
Fk making me feel like I'm not doing enough and it's my fault.
He should've known better.

As soon as he knew I was suicidal he changed.
People that aren't suicidal will almost never understand.
The world isn't all nice and rosy all the time.
I don't need the extra bs from this right now.
I've got bigger fish to fry.
I left the conversation with him. Asshole.

Why does not being able to get any sleep and social workers not writing back to me suddenly make me the problem?
Fk all of them, I can't control that.

I got bounced around 3 times today trying to make an imminent g.p. appointment.
Amazon delivered me an empty package, and the product is falsely advertised as well.
I recently realised a thieving family member manipulated me into revealing something.
A few other things, now this, what a shitty day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lifeisadream, Finding Sirius, Nemeshisu and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally think that trying to have conversations with pro lifers would never achieve anything. That person sounds so insensitive. Pro lifers are often delusional and invalidating of what others are going through. Pro life is really just pro suffering.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I personally think that trying to have conversations with pro lifers would never achieve anything. That person sounds so insensitive. Pro lifers are often delusional and invalidating of what others are going through. Pro life is really just pro suffering.
Pretty much everyone that isn't suicidal seems to be anti-suicide, so you get the same bs with most people. Some of it is more tolerable than others.
They were insensitive and invalidating, thanks for saying that. They were obviously worried but all they did was make me feel way worse by acting in the exact way to trigger me, when they deal with similar but not as bad things they should know better.
I'm not too crazy about it because sometimes toxic behaviour gets passed on but still, it was extremely infuriating.
My opinion of him went from being well-informed to making wild guesses.

Whole day was filled with insensitive people. I also spoke to quite a few who weren't.
People being like regular human beings just doesn't make up for the assholery, same way someone being abusive can't just expect you to forgive you for when they weren't.
Definitely pro-suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, chloramine and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I have developed the same kind feeling of "allergy" to toxic positivity and optimism bias, I know exactly their view is based on ignorance. Often times they aren't being honest to themselves because they get used to fool themselves in order to fool the world.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath and chloramine
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I don't mind that toxicity too much, it's a little triggering when people talk around what you say, don't really listen or probe or understand exactly or in the right way. That was a long time ago now, this guy was just rude. Everything he could've written could've been better thought out or not said at all. He made a really stupid assumption, and probably thought he was trying to help but just made things way, way worse. I'm blaming that and it also stemming from people's not being able to understand suicidal people, and that makes them act in ways that are upsetting to us, or indeed anyone with a similar problem even if its not about suicide.

My arms are kinda dead when I'm typing this. I'm tired, probably go back to bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu
S

splashofvanilla

Jun 29, 2022
I think that the majority of people who cant understand suicidal thoughts are just in denial.

I heard that all lives are a tragedy not in the sense that all are bad but that all have their own demons.

Why would you admit that something hurt you or that you understand when it hurts you to do it.

I told my sister about my thought she gaslighted me and proceded to tell me that seh didnt understand me.

I know for the fact that i have lived with her for 20 years that she in fact did understand but was simply denying everything to in a sense protect herself.
I think that the majority of people who cant understand suicidal thoughts are just in denial.

I heard that all lives are a tragedy not in the sense that all are bad but that all have their own demons.

Why would you admit that something hurt you or that you understand when it hurts you to do it.

I told my sister about my thought she gaslighted me and proceded to tell me that seh didnt understand me.

I know for the fact that i have lived with her for 20 years that she in fact did understand but was simply denying everything to in a sense protect herself.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I miss you @Nemeshisu I wish you were still alive.