Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Got a favorite sport you like to play or watch? Please feel free to post it here.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I've never been able to be very sporty due to physical health, but at school wasn't much good at games.
I have always enjoyed watching Snooker and used to play that in my younger days, although not very good. Nowadays get no joy from nothing and so dont watch much snooker as would used to do. I have always loved the water and so swimming, but again rarely get to do it these days. I am sensitive to alot chemicals with my health and dont like the chlorine bleach they use in pools.............be lovely to live by warm, clear sea's:sunglasses:.
One thing always done and loved (health permitting) is walking, in great amount of pain with hideous symptoms but if dont keep body moving be worse for me. I have had beautiful walks with loved ones...............some amazing places.................alone now so wont have that pleasure again.
So Snooker, Swimming and Walking for me. I have always enjoyed watching Gymnastics also, was hopeless at it myself, so think admired them very much, but again been a long time since watched any.

Reactions: Green Destiny
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
all sport mainly soccer and basketball not alot nba.
tennis is very boring and too long
hockey you cant see the pack

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
love me some basketball and nba.

Reactions: Green Destiny