• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I believe that every person has the right to choose to live or die. And this right should be taken into account by all countries of the world, I believe that euthanasia should be allowed everywhere, if a person is sick and it is difficult for him to live and care for and drag his sick body through life, he should have the right to come to a medical facility and ask to be given an injection and he left this world full of pain and despair, after all, animals are euthanized when they are sick, why are people treated worse than animals, people are left to live and suffer when they know that a person is seriously and terminally ill, especially mentally ill people , for whom in the future only mental hospitals, loneliness, poverty, physical and mental pain and suffering await. I believe that euthanasia should be allowed in all countries, if a person has a disability group, a more incurable disease, he should be given the opportunity to leave this world and die a dignified death. Finish all your affairs, prepare, because this is also important, the end of life, say goodbye to everyone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly needs to be available but not just for people being tortured by incurable illnesses. It's criminal to want to force people to suffer so unnecessarily in this existence that was always meaningless in the first place and was so harmfully imposed.

People should simply be able to die in a guaranteed, peaceful way when they want to as it's their existence after all, it should never be something for others to decide. Why should voluntary death need a reason behind it when this existence will disappear into nothingness someday no matter what whether there is a reason behind it or not. Existence was never desirable in the first place, to me the true problem lies in existence itself, allowing people the option to die peacefully is very compassionate, for me suicide is all that feels rational as it's unnecessary suffering prevention in an existence there was never a need for at all.

Reactions: iloverachel