F

friday21st

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly think suicide is the perfect ending for me. I won't be a hassle to anyone any longer. I figure dying now while I'm still loved by few is a far better option than ruining all my relationships then dying with no one to remember me. I suppose it's selfish but part of me just doesn't care anymore. I still hate to think about how sad my family will be but I'm afraid this feels like the best option. I won't be around to worry them anymore at least, I suppose that's the silver lining. I remember seeing a quote somewhere (i can't remember where) that went along the lines of "living for the sake of others is a weight too heavy to carry forever", I don't think I've ever heard anything so true.

At least my memory won't be tarnished by the mistakes I know I'll make in the future if I keep living. I plan to do it this Friday (hence the name). Hopefully I go through with it this time.

• Aww..
Reactions: nanfranci, Dead Meat and Caoine01
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see suicide as being perfect as to me it sounds ideal being completely unaware of this world with all problems solved and this existence finally forgotten about. There really is no real relief from suffering in this world but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
The perfect ending is to have a brain aneurysm I think. You'll still be dead almost instantly and it won't be with the stigma of a suicide.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat