sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
True or false? Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why?

• Wow
Reactions: InversedShadow and Homo erectus
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, life is unpredictable but, it isn't our oyster- as the saying goes. We can't achieve everything we put our minds to. We are naturally limited. Intellectually, physically, financially etc. We can of course, still work to overcome our natural deficits and some may do well despite the odds. Others who have most things going for them can still fail. But I suppose what is certain is- if you don't try, there's no hope of succeeding. But honestly- it irritates me when people say: 'You can be anything you want to be.'

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
everything is relative

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure I can't be a unicorn tamer or the prime minister of Australia. I can't even manage to be a good person.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, life is unpredictable but, it isn't our oyster- as the saying goes. We can't achieve everything we put our minds to. We are naturally limited. Intellectually, physically, financially etc. We can of course, still work to overcome our natural deficits and some may do well despite the odds. Others who have most things going for them can still fail. But I suppose what is certain is- if you don't try, there's no hope of succeeding. But honestly- it irritates me when people say: 'You can be anything you want to be.'
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
InversedShadow

InversedShadow

Student
Dec 28, 2023
One can try but they will just face the reality, in theory everything is possible until u consider one's capabilities and environment, sure even the smallest of possibilities exist and there is no guarantee that one lucky happening wont happen however if one relies on pure luck They wont be able to get far, atleast speaking practically, and even if one gets lucky and wins that sweet One milion for example They still will have to know how to handle this kind of money.
Speaking differently though, it cant be said we cant achieve the goals we would want to achieve, only reality is our obstacle.

Reactions: seekingrelease22, Homo erectus and sserafim