S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
When I was little I was so scared of dying. But now I'm realizing that life has a downwards tragectory. And I think this also counts for people that don't have so fucked up life as me. For everyone life is slowly getting worse as they age, it's almost a law of nature. That's why dying is so good, just imagine life would go on like this for ever.

In my case I'm scared to cbt. It is illogical, but I can't do much about it. The idea of ending my life just feels so off. I tried partial hanging few times and one time It was working. Only thought that stayed in my head was "I want to live" and I saved myself with all I got. After that I was sad I interupted it, but that's just how my body feels about dying and I simply don't have enough will power to cbt. I'm trapped in this nightmare.

But when I think about it. None of us is really trapped, we are all going to unavoidably die and this bullshit will end. It makes me feel so calm inside. After all existance is simply imprefection, there needs to be a conflict for anything to be happening. Non existance is perfection and makes much more sense, then existing just for the sake of existing.

I get that one can have a really good life which is worth living. But not all of us are those lucky ones, some of us simply never had a chance. And I'm tired of us pretending that life is fair and just ignore all the extreme inequality. Those that are on the recieving side of inequall system will always keep gaslighting to avoid losing their advantage. I'm glad that this planet will be eaten by sun one day, life on earth was a mistake.

• Hugs
Reactions: interwebff, Forever Sleep, Zanmato and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand as existence just feels like a mistake to me as well, I personally only see non-existence as desirable and I only hope to never suffer in this existence ever again, it's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering all for the sake of it with no limit as to how much one can be tormented. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sadbanana and MatrixPrisoner
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
We are like minded. I am glad I'm old. This world is just getting too fucking weird🌹💔

Reactions: Sadbanana and MatrixPrisoner
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
I agree. My goal above everything else is to be able to retire; if I can get to that, the CBT would probably go away completely. There's no reason to explain all my issues here; to summarize, if I'm home, things are fine. Work - and things work involves - are torture. Since my career is in government, there's a finish line. The problem is it's still too far away to simply push through.

I hadn't been here in months...yesterday, I logged back in 100% because of work. What a nightmare.