E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That love, friendship and steadfastness exist.

That old lie...

Makes me sick to my stomach to know I was brought up to believe in this illusion, and I swalled it whole for the longest time.

And ever sicker to know that someone you know like the back of hand can get up and walk away, as if they were strangers on a train, happening to sit next to you.

I don't blame anyone. It is all in the natural order of things

People use people as means, not ends. We are all deeply selfish.

The old lie... goddam it!

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Final Escape, escapefromabuse and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Ever sicker to know that someone you know like the back of hand can get up and walk away, as if they were strangers on a train, happening to sit next to you.

This shit is 100% and struck a nerve. I've had people who I never thought would turn on me do just this. Nothing lasts forever is cliche as fuck but all too true. Just ask my ex wife.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape and Epsilon0
dunkelheit

dunkelheit

Null | Void
Oct 26, 2018
I 99.9% uphold this. If it wasn't for my direct family and my two remaining close friends it'd be 100%

Reactions: Final Escape and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I 99.9% uphold this. If it wasn't for my direct family and my two remaining close friends it'd be 100%

Cherish it while you can. Things can change in a split second.

Reactions: Final Escape, TAW122 and dunkelheit
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Well said, and this is true, I have been fed this lie for most of my life and only in the last decade did I slowly start to blackpill myself on life. Nowadays, I'm pretty lonely and pretty much just accept that I will die alone and that does make it somewhat easier to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, Final Escape and Epsilon0
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
If that isn't the truth idk what is. People turn on each other all the time. When they need you they're always there. When they get what they want you're thrown away like yesterdays trash. One reason I don't try to get close to anyone.

• Love
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, Final Escape and Epsilon0
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I wish this wasn't true. You don't think it when everything is okay but when the shit hits the fan you realise you are on your own.

• Love
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, Final Escape, Epsilon0 and 2 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i had a lady friend she was with sum one still is as far as i know but the thing is was not bother by it . I did fancy her a fair bit but knew nothing would come of it all i could hope for was a friendship. And we were friends for a long time i could tell her stuff that i would never tell any one else in a million years not even my parents. But one day she just stop talking to me she just ghosted me dont know why or any thing. So now i to hell with every one not more friends no more gf to mind you onley ever had a couple of them and they did not larst long . I am even weary about my parents so after being ghosted like that by her it finely suck in that i can no longer trust any one any more . I am truly on my own in one way its a relief as when I do die no one going to miss me as no one gives a shit about me mind you the feeling is mutual. So in the end things work out for the best .

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and Final Escape
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
And ever sicker to know that someone you know like the back of hand can get up and walk away, as if they were strangers on a train, happening to sit next to you.

"burn me down til im nothing but memories"

Reactions: Epsilon0
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
I wish this wasn't true. You don't think it when everything is okay but when the shit hits the fan you realise you are on your own.
This struck a nerve BIG TIME. When your life goes to shit where is everyone who said that they "love" you? Where?

I am grateful that I least I have 2 close family members and 1.5 (not a typo cause one person I'm on the fence about one of them at times lol)

This fact makes me so so sad. Ugh. :notsure:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, Final Escape and Deleted member 1465
N

NotMeant2B

Sep 26, 2019
As part of my philosophy, I have always believed that the universe doesn't give a shit about living beings, humans are no exception. We are just the result of millions of years of cause and effect, without any inherent purpose whatsoever.
I always believed that we were responsible of finding meaning on our own lives, and that we could only find meaning through others: caring and loving, helping and guiding, being there and finding our value in the lives of others, as well as their value in our lives.
But in the end, is just a way to protect ourselves. Being a social animal is hardwired into our brains, we can't escape that condition, we can even go crazy without that stimulus. And when a person we deeply care about finds out that we are not necessary for them, they will drop us out of their life, without any consideration of the past.
So finally, no one gives a shit about us, even if they say they do, it's just a way to make life sound less depressing than it actually is, but it hides the true nature underneath.

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0 and Lady Lazarus 2020