Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
As we close 2019 and start a new decade, let us gather and count down to the new year.

It has been a horrible year and decade for most of us.

If anything had any good things happen, no matter how small, be sure to post.

Nobody will be alone this New Years. Let's ring it in together in different time zones!

Now... who will I kiss at midnight? :blarg:

64FCCB3A 5B30 47C1 BC27 3CBB42EA4096

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cleopatra123, Nemeshisu, Gratefulcorpse and 12 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
This has been one of the worst years ever. Though one good thing that happened is I found this site with a bunch of friendly people :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: andy69, Pricelessadvice, Élégie and 25 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This has been one of the worst years ever. Though one good thing that happened is I found this site with a bunch of friendly people :)
Get ready for our New Years party!

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, uglybean18, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
2019 started off great for me, but ended in a nightmare. Hopefully 2020 is the opposite of that and I can get things sorted again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, not.happy201, DevilInHell667 and 5 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: cowbain, Let'sgetoutofHERE, LegaliseIt! and 12 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My world ended on November 3, 2017 when I had to put him to sleep. Before it happened, I told the universe to bring him back. I also had a failed attempt
5C7B0E21 3837 44F6 AABE 5485B33AEF15

On March 14, 2018, he was born and is the reason I am here
D5D63A6B 66E2 4F9C BB70 4E260B1BC208

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal, L-L, HitchHiker and 26 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Well, 2019 was a horrible year for me, but 2018 was a living hell, so maybe 2020 will be bearable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cowbain, LegaliseIt!, AlexM and 5 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, 2019 was a horrible year for me, but 2018 was a living hell, so maybe 2020 will be bearable.
What time zone are you in?

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and DevilInHell667
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
CET. You? It just struck me that we can keep this thread going around the clock. :)
Exactly!! I am EST. We have lots of UK and others from around the world. We will celebrate in different time zones and countries.
B68D1420 AC77 40AC A20D B83F52C6B21A
056CBBF3 85ED 4A6F 8FFF 14304499B337
9618C894 8B23 4325 B604 4B0CF5DB3F62

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63 and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Reactions: Sensei
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
Second half of 2018 and first half of 2019 were horrible while second half of 2019 was tolerable enough. Hopefully this will be my last New Year's Eve, all I want from 2020 is a peaceful suicide.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LegaliseIt!, Egddios and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Second half of 2018 and first half of 2019 were horrible while second half of 2019 was tolerable enough. Hopefully this will be my last New Year's Eve, all I want from 2020 is a peaceful suicide.
And be sure to spend some time here with us!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Sensei and TearyEyedQueen
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
In 2019, I stumbled upon this forum. Hopefully, in 2020 I'm able to leave this world and finally be in peace :halo::happy:❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LegaliseIt!, not.happy201 and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
In 2019, I stumbled upon this forum. Hopefully, in 2020 I'm able to leave this world and finally be in peace :halo::happy:
And come on by to this thread and say hi!

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Sensei and WhyIsLife56
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
2015-today has been complete shit. I'm hoping for some kind of break in 2020, but know I have a major surgery coming up at some point so I doubt it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AlexM, realjunes, Sensei and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey @Morphinekiss. What are you bringing to the party?
@Sensei and @puppy9 ... what are you bringing?
2015-today has been complete shit. I'm hoping for some kind of break in 2020, but know I have a major surgery coming up at some point so I doubt it.
Well, you have us to help you with the surgery, and hopefully some good pain meds! :devil: :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm back. We ended up just returning some prime rib my grandma bought because it went bad before the sell-by date

• Aww..
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm back. We ended up just returning some prime rib my grandma bought because it went bad before the sell-by date
Mmmmmm. Prime rib.... rare!!! That is my favorite cut of meat.

AlexM

AlexM

To find the outer edge
Oct 31, 2019
2019 was the worst of my 48. Love all my life, my air, my drug, my Sun and my stars dumped me after 13 the best years in my life. I've tried to die but fucked up. I was rescued by my family and closest friends, I´ve seen who actually needs me alive, and who don't. I started seeing there is not my love only, but perhaps the feelings of my closest s are equally (and maybe more) important and, perhaps again, my death would bring to them more suffering, then my life to me. I don't want to die more, I do want alive.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Morphinekiss
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Hmmm I can bring some black eyed peas because it's southern tradition to eat them on New Years for good luck. But I'll find something more delicious to contribute.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
2019 was the worst of my 48. Love all my life, my air, my drag, my Sun and my stars dumped me after 13 the best years in my life. I've tried to die but fucked up. I was rescued by my family and closest friends, I´ve seen who actually needs me alive, and who don't. I started seeing there is not my love only, but perhaps the feelings of my closest s are equally (and maybe more) important and, perhaps again, my death would bring to them more suffering, then my life to me. I don't want to die more, I do want alive.
I glad you had that epiphany! I hope 2020 is good for you! New decade, new beginning!
Hmmm I can bring some black eyed peas because it's southern tradition to eat them on New Years for good luck. But I'll find something more delicious to contribute.
You got it. Black eye peas are a must. And any other extras!

Reactions: AlexM
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Same and sorry to hear❤️
peace/hugs
My life has been screwed for a few years now, heck pretty much 8 years of fuckedup-ness. What a complete disaster, got hung up on damage caused by a dr and it was nearly impossibly to move forward...on two hours of sleep per night. Today I'm just screwed, went to the store and couldn't decide what to buy and that happens way too often.
A close friend would be sad if/when I ctb but what can I do? My life is totally finished

peace/hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Misanthrope, realjunes and 2 others
wannabesetfree

wannabesetfree

I'm tired.
Feb 26, 2019
For as long as I can remember, my life has sad, stressful, lonely, and miserable. I'm too scared to attempt because it might backfire and I'm too poor to afford the more surefire methods like moving to the Netherlands to get help with suicide or even buying N.

I guess I am glad that I have a roof over my head even if it's hard to maintain it. I'm also glad I can walk and see. I am thankful that I am able to write stories as well even if no one reads them and I can't make a living doing what I love.

That's all I've got. Hopefully next year I can make a true friend. It's all I really want.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, uglybean18 and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Welcome back!!!!
For as long as I can remember, my life has sad, stressful, lonely, and miserable. I'm too scared to attempt because it might backfire and I'm too poor to afford the more surefire methods like moving to the Netherlands to get help with suicide or even buying N.

I guess I am glad that I have a roof over my head even if it's hard to maintain it. I'm also glad I can walk and see. I am thankful that I am able to write stories as well even if no one reads them and I can't make a living doing what I love.

That's all I've got. Hopefully next year I can make a true friend. It's all I really want.
You have us. Always remember that :heart:

Reactions: realjunes, LMLN, wannabesetfree and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Hey @Morphinekiss. What are you bringing to the party?
@Sensei and @puppy9 ... what are you bringing?

Coming from the cold north, it feels natural to bring vodka. There can be no celebration without vodka. (I actually prefer gin, but it's not very Nordic, now is it?)

Vodka

• Love