• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DondeEsta

DondeEsta

Aug 11, 2018
New member, first post.

Has anyone stayed motivated in their life despite planning suicide? The idea that I'm going to die soon has made my decisions seem even more pointless than they were before, but I want to keep doing what I've been doing in terms of my routine. Just because I won't be around much longer doesn't mean I should stop; I think that would make me very unhappy in my last weeks. Can a person be both motivated in their daily grind and in their will to die?

Reactions: bag.of.cats, PVT Snowball121 and lv-gras
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I think so. Making and accepting this choice can be a huge relief.

Several people with N on the shelf just keep going because they know they have the ticket for the bus.

Reactions: tearsinrain, licebap, bag.of.cats and 3 others
T

Tiburcio

I keep motivated for dying since I was 12 and I didn't stopped yet.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
DondeEsta

DondeEsta

Aug 11, 2018
I think so. Making and accepting this choice can be a huge relief.

Several people with N on the shelf just keep going because they know they have the ticket for the bus.
That's impressive to me. I think it's probably dependent on a person's motivations for wanting to die.

Reactions: tearsinrain and lv-gras
P

PVT Snowball121

Aug 11, 2018
New member, first post.

Has anyone stayed motivated in their life despite planning suicide? The idea that I'm going to die soon has made my decisions seem even more pointless than they were before, but I want to keep doing what I've been doing in terms of my routine. Just because I won't be around much longer doesn't mean I should stop; I think that would make me very unhappy in my last weeks. Can a person be both motivated in their daily grind and in their will to die?
I'm 20 now and I've been motivated since the 7th grade. (I live in America). My time hasn't quite come but I've been waiting. And personally my decisions feel more important than ever. To me my daily grind is apart of who I am as a person. There just as many positives and negtives as everything else. I stay motivated in life because before I die I want to do something for someone that can't repay me. Until that happens I'm still here.

D

Deleted member 847

I thought to myself a week ago: "I got this rope, I can catch the bus whenever I want" but I don't think like that anymore. I've always been lazy maybe that's way. I'm not really the kind of person you'd love to share your life with.

Reactions: Done, shadow11, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others
P

PVT Snowball121

Aug 11, 2018
I thought to myself a week ago: "I got this rope, I can catch the bus whenever I want" but I don't think like that anymore. I've always been lazy maybe that's way. I'm not really the kind of person you'd love to share your life with.
At the end of the day... you're the only person that matters in your life. Others don't matter mate. You'll be there on your death bed. No guarantees others will be. Live and die for yourself, not anyone else.

Reactions: Done, Dip and Deleted member 847
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Yes. I'm somewhe motivated in my daily grind because I don't want to give any warning signs and I figure if I fail, better not fuck up my life even more. I didn't try in high school because I thought I would be dead by 18. It has come back to haunt me.

Reactions: PVT Snowball121