V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Why force people to live? If only those stupid fcktard will lighten the fck up. They cant even get their priority straight. Such idiocy is unbearable. We can donate all our organs to those who need it if only the hospital agree to perform euthanasia. They can take all my organs in exchange for my death that's the best solution to our problems. They get their organs, people who wants to live get to live and people who wants die get to die. If I die by myself then all those organs spoiled. Nobody win. More people die. For fck sake people are unbelievably stupid. I am so angry because theyre so retarded. So retarded it hurts. They cant even make decisions for their best interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Zzzzz, Jodes and 10 others
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
I'll take your organs. I'll make your organs feel wanted and at home

I can be retarded too at times so you'd probably hate me aswell :p

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Vegrau, Fucking loving it and 3 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'll take your organs. I'll make your organs feel wanted and at home

I can be retarded too at times so you'd probably hate me aswell :p

Hahahaha.. I don't hate you. I hate those who harm others for no good reason. Letting their ignorance blind them to the truth. Those people are the true retard.

Well if you can grant me a quick death. I dont see why not. I have no use for them after that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 123monday123 and Red star
Red star

Red star

Experienced
Sep 15, 2018
Hahahaha.. I don't hate you. I hate those who harm others for no good reason. Letting their ignorance blind them to the truth. Those people are the true retard.

Well if you can grant me a quick death. I dont see why not. I have no use for them after that.

I don't hate you either

I loves you!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Vegrau