• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
...or at least the ratings they get from showing him. I don't live in the US so it would be interesting to hear some opinions of Americans. My personal gut feeling says: the indictment will help him to mobilize his fans and in the primaries. Though in the general it will worsen the likelihood to beat grandpa Biden.

The media wanted to broadcoast the tcourt appearance live. Well they all pretend to despise him but when he is good enough to get ratings they are always so obsessed of him. I think the media was a main reason why he won the election 2016. Hillary thought we was the "easy to beat candidate". Many democrats underestimated him. Like Obama in the famous correspondent's dinner. It is quite legendary what he said. And quite embarrassing retrospectively.

Many say the media hype might help Trump to gain popularity. My first thought is independents will not like that and moderates in general. Though I would not rule it out that he could repeat his success of 2016. But I think he had to make some strategical changes. Like stop whining about the allegedly lost election. Noone wants to hear that shit.

Trump has good instincts, he has charisma, he can read the room and he is good in debates. More and more do I think Biden will be the candiate of the democrats again. I think Biden would be the favorite in this re-match. But Bide seems to be fragile in his health. As I expressed in other threads I am kind of scared of a potential second term of Trump. I think he would be way more radical.

Do you think the media should ignore the indictment more? Do you think Trump could benefit of it? What do you think will be the outcome of the trial?

Reactions: HumansAreHell
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Max Azzarello was a hero and a martyr.
Aug 28, 2020
Most Americans are involved in a gigantic culture war of conservatives vs liberals. It's really stupid. It's also leading to mental health crises and driving more people to suicide, I think. The media is fanning the flames. They use Trump for ratings. They use outrageous headlines on any controversial or divisive topic for headlines and people fall for it.
I wish I could move out of this country. I wish I could live on an island far from modern society. I'm so done with all of this. I want to be left alone.

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and HumansAreHell