light.house.71

light.house.71

Feb 18, 2023
I'm sure many, many people here have experienced this, but every once in a while it hits me so hard that I start visualizing one or more methods for departing this world. I am dealing with underlying depressive disorder or perhaps BD-NOS coupled with the implosion of my career several years ago, thanks to someone who systematically bullied me in the workplace. I find just walking into a workplace triggering. But just about zero people care; in fact even those closest to me participate in victim blaming (I must have invited this on myself). Yet sometimes the hardest things to bear are the relatively small infractions - my boss referring to me in a demeaning way or being excluded from an outing with my colleagues - that quickly add up and reinforce my belief that my birth was a colossal mistake and that I just wasn't supposed to take up any space on this planet. That said, I'll try to stop venting for a bit and see if I can lend any support to others.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Space Outlaw Bunny, Sweet Tart and 5 others
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Im sorry that they bullied you in your workplace and the boss added even more bullying. They probably were covert narcissists or something

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm so sorry that you experienced that. The workplace is such a toxic, childish environment. It's not conducive to strong mental health at all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really awful how humans just create more suffering and make existing even worse for other people, it must had been so horrible having to put up with people like that.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
We're entitled to the space we occupy regardless of other people's opinions of us.