ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
A while ago, I saw an advertisement about fentanyl, and in this ad, they talked about the risks of drug consumption, saying that "fentanyl kills you."
The point is that at the end of the ad, they conclude with the phrase:

"The happiness you need is within you: with your family, your friends, and the community."

What a silly statement. Does the government really think that happiness will be so easy to attain?

Happiness is within me, where? In the family? What about people from dysfunctional families?

Friends? Do they really believe that everyone is super sociable? Don't they realize that some people suffer from social anxiety?

The community? In the third world? They don't care about you.
Do they think I'll find happiness in a community that sees me as a weirdo and judges me for anything?

It's incredible the nonsense the government spouts to keep us away from drugs. They believe that an ad will help people because, according to the government, we live in a rosy world, and life is beautiful, so there's no reason to use drugs.

And you know what's most ironic? The same government that makes these ads is the one promoting the sale of drugs because, of course, they only want money and are professionals in money laundering...

Reactions: BougainvilleaBlooms, real human being, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Exactly. Why do they think people take drugs in the first place? Because they want to enhance their already blissfully happy lives? 🙄

Reactions: real human being, Rogue Proxy and ClaudeCTTE
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
They make these ads with scraps of the funding they receive for these efforts, while they pat themselves on the back for a job well done and take a cruise to the Bahamas as a retreat.

Reactions: real human being and ClaudeCTTE