GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I can't get N, chloroquine, or F. My cartoids refuse to have a personal relationship with me. I freak over suffocation. I'm terrified of heights. I'm not desperate enough to hang.

SN it is then.

I've been writing letters, doing visualizations, making lists, playing around with how I want the method to work for me. I was hugely inspired today by @H_K_A, who posted that they tested 25 g table salt in 50 ml water and had a reaction of vomiting. Their example kicked up my confidence and capability.

This here thread is my prep journal for a successful SN ctb.

My method is a work in progress, but I'm putting this up front: It is personal. I'm the only one who's going to die my death, otherwise I would gladly book you a posh hotel room and buy you a plane ticket and all of your preferred supplies so you could come die for me in grand SN style (no really, I would). That said, I welcome your comments, otherwise I would keep this shit to myself, I just ask that you pretty please try to chill about how I do me.

The guide is one of many references I'm using. PPH is another. Plus others' and my own independent research, and convos on the forum. Also working on a list of symptoms from the success/failure threads. This writer is gonna do some semi-scientific method.

I may use capsules to ingest the SN, I may not. I'm going to do some experiments with sea salt as a substitute. Even if it poorly mimics SN, it will increase my confidence by working with a salty placebo. And I've got tons of sea salt, bottled water, and empty capsules. It's on.

If I feel well, tomorrow morning I will nut up while my stomach is still empty, take some Ibuprofen and a stat dose of Meto, and swig the sea salt drink. I'll report what happens. And yeah, suckas, I get Meto OTC where I live, I ain't gotta hoard that shit. (Just for the Meto, go ahead and hit Ignore now, you will never like me again.)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aliali1992, Ame, Made4TV and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Not going to lie I'm a bit jealous about the otc meto , but I can get it with a bit of effort from a docor.

Please be mindful of large volumes of salt.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, xBrialesana and GoodPersonEffed
SpaceForGrace

SpaceForGrace

Jan 15, 2020
My method is a work in progress, but I'm putting this up front: It is personal. I'm the only one who's going to die my death, otherwise I would gladly book you a posh hotel room and buy you a plane ticket and all of your preferred supplies so you could come die for me in grand SN style (no really, I would).
I volunteer.

On another note, I think you are methodical and fastidious and empirical - so your choices are interesting, and worth considering.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Please be mindful of large volumes of salt.

Will read right away!

5 minutes later...

Yeah okay I'm not gonna drink 25 g of salt tomorrow, or 1 tablespoon. I'll try a teaspoon. And I got an electrolyte drink today.

We performed a systematic review of fatalities from ingesting salt to assess if relatively moderate doses of salt could be fatal. In 27 reports, there were 35 fatalities documented (19 in adults and 16 in children). The lethal dose was estimated to be less than 10 g of sodium (<5 teaspoons of salt) in two children, and less than 25 g sodium in four adults (<4 tablespoons of salt).

That last part reminds me: Can anyone weigh 25 g of SN and tell me how many tablespoons (imperial measurement) that equals?

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
25g is basically a generous tablespoon. Personally I am not going to measure beyond that it's close enough LOL

Reactions: Polly and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
25g is basically a generous tablespoon. Personally I am not going to measure beyond that it's close enough LOL

But how do you know?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020

1 tablespoon is not enough, but 2 tablespoons is too much. Since I am far too lazy to measure somewhere around one and 3/4 tablespoon I'm just going to do One very full tablespoon.

it should also be noted that there have been reports of a fatality with less than 25g, but that is a well rounded number that should accommodate most body weights and be more reliable to get the job done

Last edited:
Reactions: Polly
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I researched the same way, but different things are going to have different weights. For instance, in the article above that I found, 25 g of table salt is 4 tablespoons. I would hazard a guess that SN and NaCL have similar weights.

On the success/failure threads, a lot of folks are pretty specific about how many grams they took. Are they all hardcore potheads with their own scales? Why do so many potheads want to die?????

Reactions: Made4TV
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
though I must admit I would love nothing more right now than to sit down with a nice bong in the crisp night air, but it has been some time since I've indulged in such things since I have children. Regardless, I have a normal kitchen scale which I assure you is used not for marijuana nowadays but rather for cooking.

• Love
Reactions: Made4TV, LegaliseIt!, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
From what I understand, table salt and SN have different volumes or whatever when measuring by spoonful. I know people have broken it down on here, so you can probably search for the amount you need. I never bothered to memorize that.

Just be careful practicing stat doses of Meto. I generally am not worried about EPS when done one time with SN, but practice runs are different. There's a real risk of bad side effects, the more you take.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace and GoodPersonEffed
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Although SN appears effective, the wait time must be frightening...after all, you aren't waiting for, say, a headache to go away——it's your life. True, full suspension isn't w/out its flaws, but at least it's quick.

Reactions: Halo13 and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Practice run:

I can now say unequivocally that ingesting a small amount of salt as below mimicks the ingestion of SN, with significantly milder but correlating symptoms. I also recognize that some people have a high tolerance for physical discomfort, and that I have never been one of them. All of the symptoms I experienced were mild, and I rationally chose to abort the experiment when they persisted.

6:15 am 800mg Ibuprofen (This is the maximum prescribed dose. Stan's guide recommends 600mg, but I only have 800mg tablets.)

6:30 30mg stat dose Meto

6:45 1 tsp. sea salt and 40mg Propanol dissolved in 1/4 C. room temperature bottled water

• The Propanol dissolved in less than 2 minutes. Was one tiny tablet, had no noticeable taste.
• Tasted like salt in water. Not super strong tasting because it was a small amount.

6:50 A moment of very brief, mild tachycardia

6:52 Didn't think 1 tsp. of salt was representative. Mixed 1 heaping TBSP of sea salt in 1/4 C. water and took a sip. Strong salt taste. Confirmed my suspicion that I do not have a gag/vomit reflex for salt. If I were to vomit with SN, which I think is likely based on this experiment, it would be due to toxicity and not taste. I believe I would be just as likely to vomit with capsules once they dissolved, and if I used capsules, I would have to take more SN to make up for the additional water required to ingest it.

6:54 Mild burning sensation in stomach. Discomfort less than 1/10.

6:56 Burning slowly rises up GI tract to mid chest, discomfort 2/10.

6:57 Burning spreads down to mid belly warmth in chest that creeps up to chin and upper arms.

6:59 Brief, super mild sensation. Brief feeling of body wooziness. A couple seconds of spotty vision.

7:00 Feeling of a mild but deep pulse or pushing out from stomach/core, mild full tachycardia, warm low burning (mild) rises to chest, upper arms and chin, also descends into lower abdomen.

7:02 Gurgling I'm upper intestines followed after a brief pause by a deep but mild feeling that vomiting may occur. (Spoiler: it did not.)

7:04 Gurgling in mid and lower intestines. Feelings that vomiting will likely occur.

7:06 Low intestinal disturbance like the stirrings of diarrhea. Ongoing random intestinal gurgling. Mild feelings of warmth and pressure like my heart is going to stop pounding.

7:08 Warmth on top of shoulders. Pulsing sensation goes up from mid back to create warmth in upper neck to occipital ridge of skull.

7:10 Another warm, deep wave from core followed by a mild stomach cramp, immediately followed by an outward wave of warmth slowly spreading to chest, neck, arms, middle abdomen. Thought that I want this to stop now. I'm not suffering, just want to step in and stop it. Realize this is going to take its own course.

7:13 This time the outward pulse is from mid-upper abdomen, the subsequent warmth is milder and does not rise as high.

Another 15 minutes of similar waves continued.

7:28 I drank 300 ml of an electrolyte beverage at .5 l of water. Symptoms quickly reduced.

7:35 Smoked half a cigarette, unwise for stomach and heart. Felt tired, rested.

8:15 Diarrhea.

10:15 Mild symptoms, a little tired, occasional stomach gurgles and light diarrhea. Have continued to drink water and electrolyte beverage, have eaten a little, feel mostly okay and just resting.

Overall: I want N.

If I go through with SN, I will likely first drink 200 mg crushed and dissolved Diazepam, quickly followed by 1 heaping tablespoon SN with 2.3 g dissolved Propanolol in 1/4 C. water. It's not going to be fun, but if I can lose consciousness more quickly than 20-40 minutes I may be okay with that. Unfortunately there's no way to know until I try.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, Brackenshire, x-Ace-x and 6 others
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Practice run:

I can now say unequivocally that ingesting a small amount of salt as below mimicks the ingestion of SN, with significantly milder but correlating symptoms. I also recognize that some people have a high tolerance for physical discomfort, and that I have never been one of them. All of the symptoms I experienced were mild, and I rationally chose to abort the experiment when they persisted.

6:15 am 800mg Ibuprofen (This is the maximum prescribed dose. Stan's guide recommends 600mg, but I only have 800mg tablets.)

6:30 30mg stat dose Meto

6:45 1 tsp. sea salt and 40mg Propanol dissolved in 1/4 C. room temperature bottled water

• The Propanol dissolved in less than 2 minutes. Was one tiny tablet, had no noticeable taste.
• Tasted like salt in water. Not super strong tasting because it was a small amount.

6:50 A moment of very brief, mild tachycardia

6:52 Didn't think 1 tsp. of salt was representative. Mixed 1 heaping TBSP of sea salt in 1/4 C. water and took a sip. Strong salt taste. Confirmed my suspicion that I do not have a gag/vomit reflex for salt. If I were to vomit with SN, which I think is likely based on this experiment, it would be due to toxicity and not taste. I believe I would be just as likely to vomit with capsules once they dissolved, and if I used capsules, I would have to take more SN to make up for the additional water required to ingest it.

6:54 Mild burning sensation in stomach. Discomfort less than 1/10.

6:56 Burning slowly rises up GI tract to mid chest, discomfort 2/10.

6:57 Burning spreads down to mid belly warmth in chest that creeps up to chin and upper arms.

6:59 Brief, super mild sensation. Brief feeling of body wooziness. A couple seconds of spotty vision.

7:00 Feeling of a mild but deep pulse or pushing out from stomach/core, mild full tachycardia, warm low burning (mild) rises to chest, upper arms and chin, also descends into lower abdomen.

7:02 Gurgling I'm upper intestines followed after a brief pause by a deep but mild feeling that vomiting may occur. (Spoiler: it did not.)

7:04 Gurgling in mid and lower intestines. Feelings that vomiting will likely occur.

7:06 Low intestinal disturbance like the stirrings of diarrhea. Ongoing random intestinal gurgling. Mild feelings of warmth and pressure like my heart is going to stop pounding.

7:08 Warmth on top of shoulders. Pulsing sensation goes up from mid back to create warmth in upper neck to occipital ridge of skull.

7:10 Another warm, deep wave from core followed by a mild stomach cramp, immediately followed by an outward wave of warmth slowly spreading to chest, neck, arms, middle abdomen. Thought that I want this to stop now. I'm not suffering, just want to step in and stop it. Realize this is going to take its own course.

7:13 This time the outward pulse is from mid-upper abdomen, the subsequent warmth is milder and does not rise as high.

Another 15 minutes of similar waves continued.

7:28 I drank 300 ml of an electrolyte beverage at .5 l of water. Symptoms quickly reduced.

7:35 Smoked half a cigarette, unwise for stomach and heart. Felt tired, rested.

8:15 Diarrhea.

10:15 Mild symptoms, a little tired, occasional stomach gurgles and light diarrhea. Have continued to drink water and electrolyte beverage, have eaten a little, feel mostly okay and just resting.

Overall: I want N.

If I go through with SN, I will likely first drink 200 mg crushed and dissolved Diazepam, quickly followed by 1 heaping tablespoon SN with 2.3 g dissolved Propanolol in 1/4 C. water. It's not going to be fun, but if I can lose consciousness more quickly than 20-40 minutes I may be okay with that. Unfortunately there's no way to know until I try.
Thank you for recording these physical sensations with time stamps.
While I understand that Sea Salt isn't an exact replacement, I appreciate the effort that went into your research.

Reactions: Loner, ghostspace, Halo13 and 2 others
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Reading this gave me a lot of anxiety. :shy:

Thank you for doing this and documenting it so well. Ugh. I want to try and take a high Zolpidem & Xanax dose when I do it. My problem is I'm so tolerant to both unfortunately they don't do anything. Oh well, once it's down the hatchet it's down, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I want to try and take a high Zolpidem & Xanax dose when I do it. My problem is I'm so tolerant to both unfortunately they don't do anything. Oh well, once it's down the hatchet it's down, right?

Yes, but...

If one cannot tolerate the discomfort and knows it can be reversed, they may seek emergency support, which is a whole other set of problems. SN is not like chloroquine, which is more fatal, and Sodium Azide, which is irreversible.

Anxiety is understandable. This is not fun stuff.

Reactions: Saed and GinaIsReady
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Yes, but...

If one cannot tolerate the discomfort and knows it can be reversed, they may seek emergency support, which is a whole other set of problems. SN is not like chloroquine, which is more fatal, and Sodium Azide, which is irreversible.

Anxiety is understandable. This is not fun stuff.

I was going to say this makes me want to be sure I keep my phone elsewhere to be sure I get on with it. I don't see myself as someone to call emergency, but you never know. Honestly I think my own anxiety would keep me from calling because I'd be too embarassed. Oh well.

Good luck, friend. Hope you're feeling better and not too dehydrated!

• Love
Reactions: GinaIsReady and GoodPersonEffed
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It should be noted that with SN loss of consciousness would set in well before most symptoms come up.

• Love
Reactions: William Barker, ghostspace, Halo13 and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
It should be noted that with SN loss of consciousness would set in well before most symptoms come up.

I have to respectfully and affectionately disagree. I've read through the threads of anecdotes, and while some felt peaceful and sleepy pretty fast, for many others it was 20 minutes or more of symptoms, and that's a long time. :aw: That's why I'm hoping Diazepam and Propanolol will significantly speed up loss of consciousness.

• Love
Reactions: Loner, Ἡγησίας, GinaIsReady and 1 other person
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Electrolytes/salts are used to cleanse intestines before colonoscopy ;)

Reactions: Ame and GinaIsReady
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I have to respectfully and affectionately disagree. I've read through the threads of anecdotes, and while some felt peaceful and sleepy pretty fast, for many others it was 20 minutes or more of symptoms, and that's a long time. :aw: That's why I'm hoping Diazepam and Propanolol will significantly speed up loss of consciousness.

The problem is we don't know if they did everything as they are supposed to.
Electrolytes/salts are used to cleanse intestines before colonoscopy ;)

That made me laugh more than it should have.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
(Not directed at @RoseyBird! This is for the journal.)

From another thread, a survivor of SN due to the challenges of symptoms:

I know it sounds like I am not ready to die but I really do want to, dying is just hard!

So damn true.

SN death is not something I desire, my test run confirmed it. But for me there's no better alternative. Damned cartoids, damned challenges of obtaining N.

I sometimes think SN is a bit idealized on this forum, I think the reality is that for most it is just not peaceful. I also think Nitzschke peddles disinformation, so my trust around this method is at a level of rational suspicion, hence the need to test and engage with it for myself as much as I am reasonably able to.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Saed, Made4TV and Loner
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Checking off the next item on my list for prep and practice.... commonality of reported symptoms.

Using this SN successes/failures thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

If I had a computer, I would so do a spreadsheet, it's not worth the effort on a tablet.

I looked at each success for reported symptoms, counted those that claimed 15 g or more of SN (included one that listed the regimen meticulously but called it the SN drink so I assumed 20+ g), there were 13 total. These were the reported symptoms, with how many members/observers listed each, with a checkmark for those I experienced with sea salt:

8 Tachycardia √
6 Nausea √
6 Sedation √
5 Lightheadedness/feeling faint
5 Vomiting
4 Throat pain/discomfort/burning
4 Feeling warm/hot √
3 Difficulty breathing
3 Dizziness
3 Shakiness
2 Coughing
2 Vision changes √
2 Headache √
2 Heavy body or extremities √
1 Slow breathing
1 Feeling cold √
1 Peace or euphoria
1 Tingling extremities
1 Feeling drunk
1 Thirst
1 Calm
1 Dry heaving
1 Loud heartbeat
1 Relaxation
1 Burning stomach √
1 Body/limb spasms
1 Stomach discomfort √
1 Thirst

I looked at the failures following the same criteria, but there was a lot of iffiness in many of the reports, even about the amounts ingested, so I abandoned the project. The reported symptoms of the first 8 that I attempted to document were mostly the same as the successes, except that only 2 reported tachycardia. It's possible the accounts were less clear because of reported dissociation and many having lost consciousness; most were documenting after having received emergency treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Overnoutofhere, x-Ace-x and Made4TV
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You are approaching this very scientifically. I agree that sn appears to be idealised. I would expect some pain and certainly some suffering. Such is the nature of the beast.
You are clearly not the sort of person who would do something rash so I'll skip the usual 'take time to think about it' line.
Just wish you weren't in this position. Here for ya if you need to talk.

• Love
Reactions: Made4TV and GoodPersonEffed
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
@GoodPersonEffed thanks for sharing. May I ask why you're choosing 200 MG of Diazepam (if you do decide on SN)? I ask this specifically because I've considered doing something similar but wondered if it would add to the stomach discomfort or possible nausea or mess with the SN itself. Crushed and dissolved, I'm sure, would help it absorb more quickly too.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Aw thanks, @Underscore!

You are clearly not the sort of person who would do something rash [....]

Yes and no! I try. But thank goodness I posted in advance I was going to try 25 g of sea salt this morning, @RoseyBird posted a warning right away. I could have died without planning it, or been interrupted!

I just try to live by this:

If any person is able to convince me and show me that I do not think or act rightly, I will gladly change; for I seek the truth, by which no person was ever injured. But they are injured who abide in their error and ignorance. - Marcus Aurelius

Error and ign'ance coulda caused me some injury for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Made4TV, LegaliseIt! and GinaIsReady
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
If any person is able to convince me and show me that I do not think or act rightly, I will gladly change; for I seek the truth, by which no person was ever injured. But they are injured who abide in their error and ignorance. - Marcus Aurelius
Can't argue with an emporer.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed thanks for sharing. May I ask why you're choosing 200 MG of Diazepam (if you do decide on SN)? I ask this specifically because I've considered doing something similar but wondered if it would add to the stomach discomfort or possible nausea or mess with the SN itself. Crushed and dissolved, I'm sure, would help it absorb more quickly too.

I don't think it will mess with the SN.

Here's my rationalization:

Originally I was planning on chloroquine but cannot access it as I thought I could. In research, 1000 ml liquid Diazepam was recommended to induce rapid and long-term sleep, and to stop seizures. Propanolol OD can cause seizures. Diazepam, Propanolol, and SN all induce unconsciousness.

I have 200 mg of Valium and cannot easily access more.

The maximum daily dose is 40 g, taken as 10 mg four times. So this is a large dose and I have no no benzo tolerance.

I am undecided about dissolving it. If I do, it will cross the blood-brain barrier. But I have no idea how quickly it would incapacitate me if I go that route. Nor do I know how quickly if I take them whole. I am hesitant to test with one because that will reduce my supply and I may not feel it at all. I have no experience with Valium.

Thoughts, anyone?

Can't argue with an emporer.

Apparently you can! That's why I respect him! :haha:

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I don't think it will mess with the SN.

Here's my rationalization:

Originally I was planning on chloroquine but cannot access it as I thought I could. In research, 1000 ml liquid Diazepam was recommended to induce rapid and long-term sleep, and to stop seizures. Propanolol OD can cause seizures. Diazepam, Propanolol, and SN all induce unconsciousness.

I have 200 mg of Valium and cannot easily access more.

The maximum daily dose is 40 g, taken as 10 mg four times. So this is a large dose and I have no no benzo tolerance.

I am undecided about dissolving it. If I do, it will cross the blood-brain barrier. But I have no idea how quickly it would incapacitate me if I go that route. Nor do I know how quickly if I take them whole. I am hesitant to test with one because that will reduce my supply and I may not feel it at all. I have no experience with Valium.

Thoughts, anyone?

Apparently you can! That's why I respect him.
Fair enough. I have Epilepsy so I'm pretty experienced with Diazepam and pretty much all benzodiazepines. If you've never taken it, you'll definitely feel just one! It'll make you loopy, that's for sure. In solid pill form, it will take longer to break down than crushing it up so that is an interesting plan, as it takes 20 minutes at least to start kicking in to a full hour. It's not unheard of for folks to snort crushed up benzos (to get high) however via nasal inhalation it's far less effective than orally, really a waste of the pills.

That said, I doubt doing a test of one pill would make a big difference because that still leaves 190 MG, which is overkill in the interest of preventing seizures. I did a quick benzodiazepine conversion calculation for you - I recall protocol in the hospital when I was actively having an Epileptic seizure at 2 MG Lorazepam/Ativan IV, which is 15 MG Diazepam.

Conversion calculator here: https://clincalc.com/Benzodiazepine/

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, xBrialesana and GoodPersonEffed
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I, too, have suffered from epilepsy in its idiopathic form; cause you nknown, in other words, the only medicine that helped was alptrazolam

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I, too, have suffered from epilepsy in its idiopathic form; cause you nknown, in other words, the only medicine that helped was alptrazolam
Yeah, I agree however I think Alprazolam doesn't come in IV form and trying to swallow a pill doesn't work while seizing so they used Lorazepam instead. Epilepsy is awful either way :hug: