• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
We have more people on this planet than there are ways to make a living. One mistake in your life and the whole of your future is irreversibly over. It could be as small as a speeding ticket. That one event you can't control can have repercussions that last for the rest of your existence. Camus was right in "The Stranger" in that there isn't anything that matters.

Our cycle of economics and wealth is designed to ensure that there is a large population that cannnot become a success. It can't happen because the world can't afford it. So much of the world economy depends on larger populations not mattering.

I have wealth but only because I was both lucky and privileged. No other reason. And all wealth is made on the backs of those who are not paid fairly for their worth.

There is no rosy future, only more and more usury and treatment of people as resources. It's the only way now to "earn a living". Imagine how that sentence actually works. To have the right to live you must earn it. And this is the same society that doesn't want us to discuss suicide. I believe it's because this society can't be successful if people don't want to live and done subscribe to the idea that they must earn that right.

Reactions: worthIess, dirtscooter, iloverachel and 1 other person