backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
As one of the people who lost their whole account I understand how it can be stressful or distressing to loose these things, but the people who run the forum are not to fault. Servers can go down, things can just stop working, and data unfortunately can be lost. These things are out of anyone's control and I think its quite unfair to call the site "useless and dead" as it is only just back up and we don't know if it may be possible for some of the data to be restored. I'm sure those who own the site are devastated this happened and trying their hardest right now, I know it is easy to be angry about it (I was in a state when I could not figure out that I had to remake my account) but we still have this site and can still post - it's not getting destroyed anytime soon but I wish you the best if you decide to leave <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ChronicallyCynical, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 3 others
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Does it really matter in the big scheme of things... Data's been lost.. But ss is still here.. FC your post was rather dramatic and untrue.. Stop worrying folk.. The mods do their best..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Das Nichts, PleaseHelp82 and 1 other person
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Clearly the CTB attempt failed, Sanctioned Suicide is still alive, maybe he vomited the SN? I just hope he's okay and hasn't suffered permanent damage.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: blackwidow, Praestat_Mori, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
P

PleaseHelp82

What is beyond this place?
Sep 9, 2023
My anxiety was through the roof yesterday. I was on in the morning then I went and watched the YouTube video that was made about this group to see what he said. Then I came back and I kept getting errors. I thought somehow I was removed for watching it (yes I have paranoia). Then I got on this morning and it said my username wasn't known. Luckily I only registered a couple of days ago so ya it sucks the posts are gone but at least the forum is still here today. Unfortunately it's the internet and sometimes things happen beyond anyone's control. I'm just glad to be here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ChronicallyCynical
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Wow @FuneralCry and others really freaked out, this must've been bad.
Must've meant a lot for FC to finally admit that she cares about the forum instead of the usual nonchalant attitude

imlostandtired

imlostandtired

Feb 5, 2024
Is the site really dead? šŸ˜• I just got approvedā€¦