• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The existence of life truly is the most horrific tragedy, it's beyond tragic how life even exists at all when eternal nothingness is perfection. I find human existence in paticular to be such an abomination, it's truly so hellish and undesirable to exist as a conscious being who has the ability to suffer to the most extreme amounts.

I see consciousness as a curse imposed on us by those who were selfish enough to so harmfully procreate even know there are no disadvantages to never existing at all, I see no value in benefit to being burdened with something as torturous and futile as human existence, all that existence ever causes is harm.

It's so devastating and disturbing how existing beings have been tormented endlessly all throughout history as a result of this tragedy, life should have never existed, existing really is nothing more than meaningless suffering and more than anything I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence.

No matter what I'll always see existence itself as the true problem that only ceasing to exist can solve, it's beyond undesirable to exist and I'd see it as better that existence is erased, wanting death is all that makes sense to me personally, I only wish for nothingness, only death can bring me peace from the horrific tragedy that is existence.

Reactions: sserafim, iloverachel and 4am
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
So accurate and true
Excellent post as always