• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys, thought i'd post this since i found it really interesting. And hopefully could prove helpful to some of us.

He has several other videos related to this subject.

My apologies if this has already been discussed.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm not going to listen to this guy's religion or phlegmy throat noises, but let me just say this: Not everybody who doesn't care for us is incapable of empathy, because empathy is not that straightforward a notion anyway. It doesn't help to brand NPD people as impossible partners and make outcasts of them. The only power they have over you is if you give it to them. You can be around them and not give that power to them. This is what the entire society needs to learn how to do, because a large part of society has cluster B disorders and everybody will have to get along somehow.

It is also crazy-making hilarious that cluster Bs are both renounced as impossible to deal with, so it is YOUR fault if you stay with them, you HAVE TO not love them, because they DO NOT love you, and the emotional abuse is harmful like physical abuse. BUT, there is no legal consequences or even societal consequences to that abuse, the victim has to shut and move on. Sorry, do we let spouse-beaters to go free as well, then? Do we say we need to leave them alone and move on?

Have some consistentcy and coherence, society. You make me fucking sick! Either arrest them and make them pay compensation, and fire them like you do with anybody who says anything politically incorrect, and ostracise them, or stop humiliating their partners for falling in love with them!

Last edited: