• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I don't have access to online shipping so the only way is to find a IRL shop that sells SN, i searched everywhere, i travelled everywhere i could, i checked around 10k shops around my country in hopes for finding SN, but NOTHING, no results, the closest thing i got was finding a shop that sells frozen sodium or something like that, it wasn't sodium nitrite tho, it feels so hopeless and dreadful searching for SN for months, while seeing people here finding it easily as buying candy from shops, im here searching for SN for months that i really started considering giving up, hell some people just randomly find SN out of nowhere, i feel like i'm the most unlucky person to ever walk on this earth

• Hugs
Reactions: Myexit, petal76, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy

May 15, 2024
I've heard about this SN. Is it a painless way to ctb?

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I've heard about this SN. Is it a painless way to ctb?
It's a painless way to suicide, and a fast way too, if you want to learn more about SN then you can visit this thread, it's very comprehensive

• Informative
Reactions: Final Fantasy
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
It's a painless way to suicide, and a fast way too, if you want to learn more about SN then you can visit this thread, it's very comprehensive
You see, this is the problem when it comes to the discussion of this method, people will say something about it that isn't entirely true and then what happens, expectations will run way ahead of reality and then people become disappointed and frustrated when it turns out not to be the case, that it's not entirely painless or peaceful, can we at least steer clear of saying it's painless, just as others say it's excruciatingly and horrifyingly painful.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, Unknown21, divinemistress36 and 3 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I don't have access to online shipping so the only way is to find a IRL shop that sells SN, i searched everywhere, i travelled everywhere i could, i checked around 10k shops around my country in hopes for finding SN, but NOTHING, no results, the closest thing i got was finding a shop that sells frozen sodium or something like that, it wasn't sodium nitrite tho, it feels so hopeless and dreadful searching for SN for months, while seeing people here finding it easily as buying candy from shops, im here searching for SN for months that i really started considering giving up, hell some people just randomly find SN out of nowhere, i feel like i'm the most unlucky person to ever walk on this earth
I think it would be impossible to get it offline even in india unless you know some shady guy.

You can look for alternate methods than SN. Depending on where you live, inert gases might be procurable more easily

Mods: pls remove my post if it breaks any rule

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wouldn't call it painless, like almost all methods and I wouldn't say it's fast, there are other methods that work a lot faster.

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be so frustrated by that, I despise how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where reliable poisons are made inaccessible, I see it as extreme cruelty how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, access to a peaceful way to die should be a human right. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: TaffyFlounder