Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I am in an extremely serious situation.

Something was supposed to happen many years ago. There was a fork in the road and the ideal option that I was supposed to take, let's call it Option A, didn't seem reachable. So I ended up choosing option B.

The problem is, there was no real Option B. It was supposed to be my suicide.

When I couldn't mentally summon the qualities needed for option A, I got the sinking feeling that I would have to choose Option B. As sad I was, I readied myself to undergo option B. But I was mistaken in overestimating the ease of suicide.

Now I face a terrible future. One that is incredibly problematic and with no hope of a better life. If only suicide was easier, I would be gone tonight without the slightest hesitation.

• Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow, Emmie, Shivali and 1 other person
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am in an extremely serious situation.

Something was supposed to happen many years ago. There was a fork in the road and the ideal option that I was supposed to take, let's call it Option A, didn't seem reachable. So I ended up choosing option B.

The problem is, there was no real Option B. It was supposed to be my suicide.

When I couldn't mentally summon the qualities needed for option A, I got the sinking feeling that I would have to choose Option B. As sad I was, I readied myself to undergo option B. But I was mistaken in overestimating the ease of suicide.

Now I face a terrible future. One that is incredibly problematic and with no hope of a better life. If only suicide was easier, I would be gone tonight without the slightest hesitation.
The future is not set in stone. Just as you have the power to check out, you also have the power to make the future your own.❤️

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
The future is not set in stone. Just as you have the power to check out, you also have the power to make the future your own.❤️
Sadly, I have a dreadful future because of certain intrinsic mental issues. It is not something any one can choose or even tolerate for an extended period of time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop and WorthlessTrash
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view it as being so extremely unfair how suicide is this difficult, we shouldn't have to struggle so much in being free from a life that we never asked for in the first place. I would also already be gone if it wasn't so hard to die. To me, leaving this world has always been ideal as it would solve all problems and prevent all future suffering. It can certainly be tiring and awful having to continue to exist when all that you wish for is to leave but I wish you the best. Having so much dread for the future really is a horrible thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Painless_end and jackie_boy1337
M

MovingOn

Nov 29, 2022
Sadly, I have a dreadful future because of certain intrinsic mental issues. It is not something any one can choose or even tolerate for an extended period of time.
Can you tell us about your problems, it sounds interesting and there's still a chance someone can offer some insight, at least another perspective.

jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
When referring to "Option A" and "option B" are you referencing fate?

Just remember that pure "fate" has your best interest in mind... other PEOPLE do not.