• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Thanks, that's good advice. I will take it

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Im sorry you had to deal with a transphobe in a space like this. Fuck that guy you are vaild and i hope you can get that surgery. As for the name change feel free to DM me i did it and it was some what challenging at first but i figured it out.

• Love
Reactions: borderline-feline
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Jesus, what a thing to say to a trans person. Unbelievable

• Love
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Im sorry you had to deal with a transphobe in a space like this. Fuck that guy you are vaild and i hope you can get that surgery. As for the name change feel free to DM me i did it and it was some what challenging at first but i figured it out.
dw. I'm out of this place. Final words: I'm a transphobe? What that make you, biphobe? lmao hypocrite
Have fun in this little echochamber. When you're done you can dispense with this farce.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
dw. I'm out of this place. Final words: I'm a transphobe? What that make you, biphobe? lmao hypocrite
Have fun in this little echochamber. When you're done you can dispense with this farce.
Normaly i wouldnt respond but you invalidating some one then getting angry over what they want to do with their transition is transphobic

• Love
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
You just don't know when to stop digging yourself a deeper hole.

Just so you know, I changed my mind. I want you to let the door hit you on the way out. Later, asshole.
Jesus, what a thing to say to a trans person. Unbelievable
Yeah, the only thing on my body I love would be my breasts. When I get surgery, I'll have more to love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Covalite