RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Today was so awful. I totally snapped and kicked down doors and chairs in our home + hit my fist into the walls until it started to bleed and my head too. Sounds retarded but I cant take it any longer. the depression and body dysmorphia and ptsd takes control over me. I am fucking sick and fucking tired I just want to fucking die. fuck this retarded shit world and most of all fuck my retarded shit body. i am struggling with this shit since basically half of my life now and its up to the point where i legit want to go for a riskful surgery to get rid of my fucking body identity problem or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. ima make another post about this in a sec.
in all honesty i cant wait to get this filth of my body off this fucking planet.

funny to hear such shit from a grown up male but yea I am a mentally ill scum piece of garbage.
i did an MRI yesterday btw, im excited if i have any anatomical issues like tumours or so. if yes, then i have a reason to find piece with death cause i aint gonna go nowhere anyways then and surgery (my only hope in life) is gonna be useless…

sorry for typos, im dizzy and shaky rn

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: adam&eve, Moonicide and forever21
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry your day was really bad. You are not a piece of garbage. I hope things work out for you the way you want them to.

• Love
Reactions: Moonicide and RealLostSoul