Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
Whenever I try to think of what life will be like in one year, two years, five years, a decade? I can't think of anything. I can't think of anything a day from now. I feel like this is it. That feeling that there's nothing for me anymore is eating me up. I hope I don't make it past this year and pick out a date to CTB already.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, Achlys, Huntfish34 and 3 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I was thinking about that today. Waiting for it to "get better" has solved nothing, I wish I had gotten it over with already or made some radical changes. Unfortunately the kind of mindset that leads you to suicide is often also one that keeps you trapped in patterns and stagnating further as nothing changes and time ticks away. What future is there for someone who doesn't want to live nor participate in anything?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and .............

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
I was thinking about that today. Waiting for it to "get better" has solved nothing, I wish I had gotten it over with already or made some radical changes. Unfortunately the kind of mindset that leads you to suicide is often also one that keeps you trapped in patterns and stagnating further as nothing changes and time ticks away. What future is there for someone who doesn't want to live nor participate in anything?
The feeling sucks so much. I'm sorry you're feeling it too. Wish there was an easy way to dig yourself out of this pit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel, I cannot see any future for myself and I do not want any future anyway, I only want non existence. There is nothing here for me in this world and I just exist for the sake of existing. Life just seems to be meaningless suffering. I'm sorry that you are going through this and I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: outrider567
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it only gets worse the older you get better to get out early while you still can

Reactions: Ashu
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I understand how you feel, I cannot see any future for myself and I do not want any future anyway, I only want non existence. There is nothing here for me in this world and I just exist for the sake of existing. Life just seems to be meaningless suffering. I'm sorry that you are going through this and I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Agree, I see no relief from my grief and sorrow and depression, none,---I miss her more now than when she passed--The last roadblock, After my brother succumbs to his lung cancer, it will then be my time to ctb, and my future will then finally end for good

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I am sorry you and anyone else is going through this. It's a shitty place to me for sure. I cannot offer any words of wisdom except that I hope we all find peace in some form soon :heart: