• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
i'm surrounded by people, yet no one sees or hears me. trapped inside a body that tortures me day and night, burns me alive - any 'soul' i had left is long dead and gone, leaving behind only a void that nothing could ever fill. i see someone i know, someone i last met almost a lifetime ago - and they hardly recognize this monstrous abomination i've become. to me they're still the same person i remember - but i'm not even myself anymore, and that hurts. they walk right through me as if i'm simply not there. painful memories and unrealized hopes i've struggled to bury deep within overwhelm me, i feel sick to death and want to kill myself this instant but can't. my head feels like its about to blow up in rage, i hear screams - WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS, I DON'T WANT TO HURT SO MUCH, PLEASE JUST LET ME GO, LET ME DIE IN PEACE. i black out. open my eyes hoping i'm dead to find that i'm not - only everything's gotten worse than before. again - i've been here before and i will be here again - isn't this enough to break me down once more, push me to the edge, make this time my last? - no, it'll never be enough because i'll never be enough. how could i when i don't even amount to anything. how could i 'lose myself' when i never 'found myself' in the first place, how could i lose something i never had - maybe i never really belonged to myself. maybe i never existed to anybody except in my own head. maybe i'm still lying to myself that my words matter just to be able to say this to you, hoping you see something here i don't.

Reactions: kinderbueno