• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

acher

acher

Aug 6, 2018
I know a lot of people on these types of forums have had bad experiences with them, and I'm not trying to negate that, but I called one where I just vented and cried and told them everything I hate about myself. They didn't judge or push me to do anything. It gave me a lot of closure to tell another human being my plans over the phone.
I'm still going to ctb, it's just not until several months from now. So, if anyone else is planning to ctb at a future date, they may actually bring you some comfort and not tell you not to kill yourself.

Anyone else have good/bad experiences?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'm glad it helped you. It has helped me a few times but then one day they called the police on me and I haven't used them since. But I'm so glad they could help.

Reactions: acher and thickwing
acher

acher

Aug 6, 2018
I was lucky to get a good person on the other end, and a good line in general I think. I know in some areas the only hotlines that exist are shitty, which sucks. Sorry to hear y'all have had bad experiences.

Reactions: Tiburcio