sumbumedguy

sumbumedguy

some princes don't become kings
Oct 9, 2018
I haven't talked to my crush in a while texts usually haven't actually seen then in six months. So we had a couple texts sent back and forth but then they said I was being persiste. I asked what that mnt and got this

" Sorry but right now I'm not in the mood to talk and havent been in a while because of stress. I only replied back because I felt bad that I didn't reply much before. "

They know my feeling's and I feel like they are forcing them selves to be my friend so I don't Try ta die agian that realiziton really fucking hurt I mean I've been thinking it but got this. Any way I had ought like adozen hemlock seed pakets with the intent of planting them but like I was sad so I just chewd up one of the packets and nothing loteralitly nothing like I know it wouldn't be a leathal dose but still by stomach didn't Evan hurt other than anxietyand sadness I still feel the same emotionaly, torn, I'm not that upset it failed I kinda wish it did I feel the same way when I see a car and really wish the driver would hit me or let me inhale his tail pipe. I'm super broke I have 40 $ if anyone knows any methods and live with paranoid parents. If not and driver assisted suicide not with standinging i wait for my poison babies to grow between 3 months and year . I don't want to fall out of love either its the only thing I like about anything. nd please no man /women bashing, I still love them, it's not thier fault I like them theth not responsible for me and i know I could be overreacting still tho.